(REVIEW) Skin Beautanicals : Rejuvederm Facial Kit


"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."



PRODUCT : Skin Beautanicals' Rejuvederm Facial Kit.

INGREDIENTS : Not indicated.

USES / BENEFITS : Rejuvenating, Cleansing, Refreshing, Brightening, Softening.

SIZE : (Soap) 90g, (Day Toner) 60ml, (Night Toner) 60ml, (Sun Protection) 10g and (Night Cream) 10g.

PRICE : P750 / $15

DETAILS : This product is chemical-free and hypoallergenic.

HOW TO USE : I lather the Miracle Soap on my hands then massage onto damp skin in a circular motion before rinsing, apply Day / Night Toner on a cotton ball and swipe through all areas on my face and neck then wait for it to be fully absorbed before applying Sun Protection / Night Cream.
PROS : This set is nice! From the packaging which was a clear with black and gold pouch, yellow labels and very convenient to bring even if i want to travel with them.I also liked the fact that it has an instruction card which is very informative / detailed. I love the smell of the creams! Super light on the nose and non-drying! The Night Cream makes my skin looks so soft, smooth and fresh every morning when i wake up and the Sun Protection cream is even like a Tinted Moisturizer Sunscreen! The Miracle Full Strength Whitening Soap has a powder-y scent which i find interestingly good and it doesn't dissolve quickly. I only used one cut for 2 weeks and after that, i was still able to use it on my body too. It really whitens without compromising the moisture of the skin! It dried up my pimples on my face and my bacne / chestne which is my problem for so long especially when the weather is too hot as it's triggered by sweat.


CONS : I had a slight discomfort from my experience about the flaking and stinging which was also indicated in the instruction card and what to do if it occurs. I just find the toners a bit drying for my skin although i wasn't too worried about it since it's on the instruction card already and Skin Beautanicals is known to be very safe and sells products that really delivers. I was able to continue the toners after 3 days as instructed and had no problems afterwards. :)

VERDICT : I love this even though there were cons but it still made my skin smoother, less blemishes such as pimple marks and dark spots and pores became smaller too! One set can last for more than a month so it's super worth it! You get more than what you paid for! While i was using it, i can really tell that it's made with high quality ingredients and this is no joke nor with exaggeration. It feels different from the Rejuvenating Set that i've tried before from a different brand. I just strongly suggest to do patch testing and also to observe closely regarding the tendency of experiencing the same thing as i did which is the flaking and stinging but nonetheless, i'm more than satisfied on how it worked wonders on my skin! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! ⭐️⭐️⭐️

RATING : 100/100 ✨



     








DISCLAIMER What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.

























If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Instagram
Website

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C