(REVIEW) Nature Skin Secrets : Golden Glow Serum


"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."


PRODUCT : Nature Skin Secrets' Golden Glow Serum.


INGREDIENTS : Pepha Protect, Pepha Tight, Nectapure, Collagen and Centella Asiatica.

USES / BENEFITS : Repairing, Moisturizing, Tightening.

SIZE : 10ml

PRICE : P220 / $4.4

DETAILS : This product is said to restore skin its youthful glow.

HOW TO USE : Every morning and night, i put small amounts directly on my forehead, cheeks, chin and nose then spread it evenly.

PROS : I super love the smell of this! It's like perfume-ish but not strong, just right for my liking. I also find the consistency very nice. Unlike any other serums, this one is not thick nor too runny therefore the consistency is perfect for me! My skin absorbs it fast so i don't get any sticky feeling whenever i use this and it has a good powdery finish making my face not too shiny / oily but not dry either. I tried using it as a makeup primer as advised by Ms. Maui (owner of Nature Skin Secrets) and i'm glad i did! I usually get bumps or itchy whenever i apply makeup but when i used this as my primer, i didn't! Not even one bump nor a pimple! And since i used this twice a day (morning and night), i really saw the wonders it did on my skin! Poreless for days, indeed! It moisturized my skin well too! Laugh lines / fine lines are less noticeable thanks to its tightening effect and not only that, it also made my pimple marks / dark spots lighten as well! My skin looks and feels really smooth because of this product! And i always fall in love with my skin in the morning, it looks fresh, plump and firm! ♥

CONS : No itchiness, dryness, redness or any indication of allergic reaction while using this product. Just make sure to shake it before using especially if the gold powder settles on top, one side or bottom. :)


VERDICT : HG SERUM! This is unbelievably amazing! Since the consistency is in the middle of oil and serum, it can pass as a dupe for Farsali's Rose Gold Elixir because it's also the perfect primer for me! And since it's really good to my skin, i don't even need to apply foundation already! This can last for a month and you'll really get more than what you pay for! Super safe and effective too! I suggest this to those who are approaching mid 20s (like me) because it repairs the skin and it really helps maintain the youthful glow. Because once we reach 20, our body produces one percent less of collagen each year and usually stops when we reach mid - late 20s that's why signs of aging begins to show at mid 20s especially if you have unhealthy lifestyle or always exposed to the sun, pollution, etc. This is the most effective serum to counter it! And the serum for a better, smoother, flawless looking skin! It's my favorite and a must-have for me! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

RATING : 1000/100 ✨









DISCLAIMER What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.


















If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Instagram
Shopee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C