(REVIEW) Skin Potions : Honey Oatmeal Soap


"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."


PRODUCT : Skin Potions' Honey Oatmeal Soap.

INGREDIENTS : Coconut Oil (Cocos Nucifera), Palm Oil (Elaeis Guineensis), Goat's Milk, Natural Oatmeal Chunks, Honey, Phenoxyethanol and Fragrance.

USES / BENEFITS : Moisturizing, Exfoliating, Soothing.

SIZE : 135g

PRICE : P150 / $3

DETAILS : This product is now called Honey Oat Shake.

HOW TO USE : I rub it directly onto damp skin and wait for 2-3 minutes before rinsing.

PROS : First, the smell is really calming. As you all know, i have a thing for honey oatmeal / milk soaps even though i barely drink milk (lactose intolerant), i don't eat oatmeal (i personally think it's food for people who are old or on a diet) and i don't support honey as a drink / food (result of me watching too much Bee Movie) and nice smelling skincare products. It's really moisturizing and downright calming.  I usually have red spots / rashes especially when the weather is too hot and this soap made it go away! It lathers pretty well and i don't know if it's just me but it made my skin look glowing and has an instant blooming effect right after i rinsed it! It might be because of its gentle exfoliation that improved blood circulation? But what really made me amazed by this is that it's a small sample cut but i was able to use it for 11 days! Yes, you read it right! 11 DAYS! So that's another plus point for this, it takes super long to dissolve considering that i use it on my body! What more if i only used it on my face, right? 😍

CONS : None! No itchiness, redness, dryness nor any discomfort while using this product.

VERDICT : Love this soap! I actually got the sample cut as a freebie from Skinpotions Dagupan (link to her shop will be at the bottom of this post) who's an authorized reseller of Skinpotions. I'm so thankful she sent me a cut of it! It really served me well! And i'm indeed impressed! It's super safe and effective! I can't imagine how long will the whole bar last! It's for all skin types! Whether you have acne-prone, sensitive or even oily skin because it also balances the oil! Must-have in any girl (or boy)'s skincare stash! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! ⭐️⭐️⭐️

RATING : 500/100 ✨









DISCLAIMER What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.























If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Instagram
Shopee

Comments

  1. Great review! 😄 are you still using this soap?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm not using the soap anymore since i only got a sample cut as a freebie together with my purchase from the shop mentioned :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C