(REVIEW) Skin Potions : Micellar Water


"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."


PRODUCT : Skin Potions' Micellar Water.

INGREDIENTS : Water (Aqua), Hexylene Glycol, Glycerin, Chamomilia Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Panthenol, Niacinamide, Sodium Ascorbylphosphate, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, DmdmHydantoin, Cetrimonium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate and Phenoxyethanol. 

USES / BENEFITS : Cleansing, Hydrating, Makeup Remover.

SIZE : 100ml.

PRICE : P199 / $4

DETAILS : This product is also said to moisturize the skin while making it clean.

HOW TO USE : I spray this 1-2 times on a cotton ball and swipe on my face to remove makeup before and after cleansing my face.  

PROS : This one is so nice. It removes makeup in an instant! I use this before and after washing my face to make sure that there's no makeup residue left on my skin to cause any pimples. And this made cleansing super easy! I tried removing smudge-proof / water-proof eyeliners and eyebrow makeup using this and i didn't even need to use much force to rub it off and since i had to keep doing arm swatches, this makes my duties easier because it removes them easily and letting me do multiple swatches from different brands and kinds. I also tried applying a very long-lasting, transfer-proof, smudge-proof and water-proof matte liquid lipstick on my lips to try removing it using this and just like how it did with the eyeliner and eyebrow makeup.. Very easy! And no bitter taste and stinging even though it's on my lips. But most important is, my skin is hydrated and no breakouts! :)

CONS : No indications of allergic reaction while using this product.

VERDICT : MY FAVORITE MICELLAR WATER! I had the imported one and this is better! Not to mention that it's locally made! It really does a great job removing makeup and other skin impurities. I don't need to talk much about it! I've been using this for 2-3 months and i still have a lot! So it's really worth buying! Very affordable, safe, effective and gentle on the skin! Must-buy and must-have! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! ⭐️⭐️⭐️

RATING : 500/100 ✨



DISCLAIMER : What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.











If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Instagram
Facebook

BeautyMNL
Email

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C