(SWATCH + REVIEW) Skinpotions : Glowdust — the finishing powder for that glass and glowing skin!

SWATCH + REVIEW

FEATURING

Skinpotions' Glowdust








⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬



Packaging : 5/5
Smell : 5/5
Application : 5/5
Comfort : 5/5
Texture : 5/5
Longevity : 5/5





/VERDICT/
The packaging is one of the things SkinPotions is known for. They always put so much effort in packaging and PR boxes because that’s the first thing people see or notice and they never fail to deliver cute designs of packaging that catches a lot of people’s attention and this was no exception. The boxes has see-through sleeves where they printed everything you need to know about the product, including the product name, brand, brief introduction about the product and most importantly, the ingredients. It has a very light scent which is to me, not so distinct hence I couldn’t explain how it really smells like. I don’t know whether that’s how loose powder should smell like because this is the first loose powder I got. But either way, I don’t get any sniffles from it so it’s a good thing for me.

I’m personally not a fan of powders because I’m actually allergic to any powder so when I got this, I was a little skeptical to use it because I’m scared of allergic reactions, especially on my face. At first, I just tried to use it to dust my skin a bit, to see whether it will cause a negative reaction but luckily, it didn’t! So I went to use it to bake my face but I didn’t need to apply much because a little goes a long way. And it’s so easy to blend with the skin, even after using it to bake or set my concealer, it can be dusted off beautifully. Aside from that, it feels very light on the skin and doesn’t make my skin feel dry or look dull which amazed me, since it’s my first time to use such product as I’m not talented with doing makeup. Therefore, loose powder wasn’t much of a necessity for me when I do my face.

The powder is very fine and it has quite some sparkle to it that gives my skin that subtle and natural looking glow. Also, it has a velvet finish and I really like it since it looks so natural on my skin but it also has a slight tint to it which makes my skin tone look even and as you all know, I have problems with uneven skin tone on the sides of my cheeks. And just like the claims, it really looks like my skin but better! In terms of its longevity, I honestly don’t know how to tell whether it’s long lasting. But every time I use it, it makes my makeup last longer. And no caking at all! My makeup is on point, all day long when I use this and that’s already good for me. As I sweat profusely and it makes my makeup not to last long due to excessive wiping of sweat and that’s why I don’t normally apply a lot of makeup but with this, I don’t have to worry about that as much.

This product retails for P399 / $8 each and for me, it’s really affordable as compared to other loose powder in the market and considering that this is made with no harmful ingredients, cruelty-free and locally made in the Philippines! It has 3 shades in total which will suit skin tones from morena to fair skin. My shade is Extra but I can still use Sizzle at times and I must say, when I started using this, it became a staple for me. And it’s really something I’m proud of, because a lot of people didn’t think that a local brand would release such product and a brand close to my heart did it! They went out of their comfort zone and broke boundaries to prove that our local market has a lot to offer and can be on par with international brands!


SUPER RECOMMENDED! ✨







If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C