(REVIEW) Skin Foundry : West Coast — tinted sunscreen with SPF50

"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."







PRODUCT
Skin Foundry's West Coast Tinted Sunscreen

INGREDIENTS
Octyl Methoxy Cinnamate, Titanium and Zinc Oxide, Hyaluronic Acid, Collagen Peptide, Parfum, Aqua, Iron Oxides, Phenoxyethanol, Beeswax, Flavor and Phenoxyethanol.

USES / BENEFITS
- Sun Protect
- Primer
- Makeup Base

SIZE
25ml

PRICE
P269 / $5.4

DETAILS
This product is said to shield skin from UVA and UVB rays, hydrates and is formulated for all skin types.

HOW TO USE
At the end of my morning skincare routine, I apply this as finisher. I put at least a full pump on the back of my hand before distributing it onto my forehead, cheeks, chin, nose and neck then spread evenly and pat gently.

PROS
before blending
Let’s start off with its packaging; I personally like it in an airless pump and it looks very classy as the label complimented the container. The pump size is decent and can easily produce the sunscreen well. As for the label, it has all the necessary details you must and would want to know about the product; including the product’s benefits, ingredients and expiration after opening. Moving on to its scent, I find it a little floral which I’m not so fond of but it’s a little bit toned down so to me, it smells good. The scent actually reminds me of a hand cream I used to have from the brand Crabtree and Evelyn, because they have similar scents. In terms of formula, it’s very creamy but not too thick or too runny and easy to blend well and evenly with just using my fingers. It’s also true to their claim that it adjusts to your skin tone hence one shade is already enough because it can be universal, as long as you just apply the right amount. It does dries matte but not drying and surprisingly made my skin feel soft and supple afterwards. No white cast at all and doesn’t clog pores as well. I like that it dries fast, it’s also comfortable to wear as it is very lightweight and I can really feel that my skin can breathe with it as compared to layering sunscreen and skin tint since BB Creams or such has thicker consistencies than this product. Lastly, since it has sheer coverage, it looks natural on the skin which I really like because I’m always all for natural looking makeup or skin. Just the right “My Skin But Better” moment when I use this.


after blending

CONS
before blending
No discomfort or any allergic reactions were experienced while using this product. I just wanted to add this, not a con but at least a heads up. The tint was too dark for my skin but it adjusts, given that you apply just a bit of it or just enough because if you apply too much than you should, the product will have a hard time adjusting to your skin tone and might take quite some time to blend with your tone. So be mindful. :)

VERDICT
It’s the perfect sunscreen for lazy girls, especially those who don’t want layering sunscreen and BB Cream like me. It also save you some time instead of waiting for your sunscreen to dry up and be absorbed by your skin before applying something on top of it, this is already a two in one! Same goes for those who forget putting sunscreen on. A lot of people actually neglects that part of skincare and just goes straight to applying makeup but in reality, sunscreen is one of the most essential product that you should use every day, whether it is raining or you don’t have plans of going out in the sun, sunscreen is still a MUST. Because sun exposure is the main reason for premature skin aging and the only way to combat that is to always wear sunscreen. Aside from that, I love using this for my simple makeup looks just because I’m not much of a fan of foundations at all, not unless I really have to wear but most of the time, I just want my skin to be comfortable and be able to breathe. I also don’t believe much in covering blemishes and skin texture because it is how it is. And we should be proud to be flAWESOME. Having a combination skin type, I long for sunscreen that will make my skin moisturized on dry areas yet controlled oiliness on other parts and this did it! With its matte finish, it made me look less oily while it keeps my skin moisturized and hydrated well. This tinted sunscreen is definitely outstanding. It’s one of the most promising sunscreen I’ve tried and it, being tinted, is actually a bonus! I’m just so happy to be able to find such sunscreen that can give me the effects I want and it’s really true to all its claims! Therefore, it’s really worth it! Affordable price and a little goes a long way! I’m so proud that this is locally made and by a brand I truly believe in since day one. And them being honest to their market, I will never get tired of supporting them. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! ⭐️⭐️⭐️

after blending

RATING
100/100 ✨









DISCLAIMER What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.















If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Instagram
Facebook

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C