(SWATCH + REVIEW) Don't Panic, It's Organic : Lip and Cheek Tints

SWATCH + REVIEW

FEATURING

Don't Panic, It's Organic's Lip and Cheek Tints







⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬


Packaging : 5/5
Smell : 5/5
Application : 5/5
Comfort : 5/5
Texture : 5/5
Longevity : 4.5/5



After washing the swatches under running water and soap

/VERDICT/
Let’s start off with its packaging, it’s housed in a typical 10ml roller bottle and if you’ve noticed, the cap of the shade “Cherry” is white while the other two shades’ caps are in beige which I don’t know why either but it doesn’t bother me anyway. The labels are very minimalist and easy to read. They aren’t waterproof but they have all the information you need to know about the products. Especially the ingredients which is very important, at least for me. Aside from the difference of cap color, the other two shades’ containers are glass and Cherry’s bottle is made out of plastic. Hence, the other two are heavier. In terms of scent, there’s no difference on that one. I can’t describe how it smells like but it’s very mild. It’s not the typical fruity scented tints and didn’t irritate my nose which is the most important for me because some other products tend to trigger my allergic rhinitis and asthma when the scent is too strong. And not only that; it doesn’t have any bitter taste to it which is good! Because lip and cheek tint has the tendency to set in the inner part of the lip and sometimes bleed or goes to your teeth so having no bitter taste is important as well.

When it comes to applying this, I just need to dab these because they are really pigmented actually. I don’t need to swipe them on my lips nor cheeks if I just want some tint, I just dab 3-4 times and blend for even distribution of the product. But when I want a more vibrant color on my lips, I just swipe it once or twice as these are very buildable as well. And since it has a roller applicator, it’s very easy to bring this everywhere. As for the comfort, it doesn’t sting on my lips even when I tried all three shades in one day which is good news because usually, my lips feel horrible when I try at least two shades in just a day or when I do more than one layer. Honestly, my lips are normally dry and my cheeks sometimes dry up depending on the weather but these were very nice and didn’t dry my lips or cheeks at all. Also, it didn’t cause any breakouts on my cheeks which I’m glad about as I hate breakouts even when I know that it’s just normal.


I really like the formula of these tints because the texture is neither too thick nor sticky which I prefer. It has a natural finish be it on the lips or cheeks, especially when I apply it very lightly but I’m more amazed with it as a blush as it looks like I just have rosy cheeks and that’s what I always want. Since you all know, I don’t have much skills when it comes to applying makeup that’s why I always go for the natural look so I or people won’t even expect much. Just the simple “no makeup” makeup look always does the magic. And these tints were able to give me that making them part of my makeup bag whenever I go out or travel. With regards its longevity, I would say they lasted a decent number of hours. And when I say decent, that’s 5 hours above which I don’t complain because I barely stay out for more than the said number of hours which is why I think it’s already decent. The most important for me is whether my lip makeup can withstand my eating habits and luckily, these did. Aside from trying them all in one day, I was able to test them one shade a day and I’m pleased with how they served me and how they didn’t make me look ill for hours. Applying them at 11AM and right after eating which is around 1:30PM, I did notice that they weren’t as vibrant as before I ate but there’s still some tint left and it took another 2-3 hours before it faded. On the contrary, they lasted a bit longer on my cheeks. Even when I sweat. ;)

I honestly think that these tints are nice. Not really exactly the same as the lip and cheek tints in the market but not different as well. I just love that it’s very natural on me and it doesn’t darken my lips which is for me, one of the most horrible thing that could happen. They retail for P150 / $3 which is reasonable as one bottle can last for months and it’s still in the price range of lip and cheek tints that are also gel-based. And they have a total of 13 or 14 shades to choose from which I think there will be at least a shade or two that will match any skin tone. At first, I thought I would have at least a shade or two as favorite/s because Socialite and Cherry are red shades but Nostalgic proved me wrong and it looks amazing and complemented my skin tone and undertone as well so I'm more than happy with the three shades that I got. They are travel-friendly as well since you can easily put them in your purse or even pocket. If you also find these ones big, they have another size for lip and cheek tints which are 7ml, priced at P99 / $2 and that’s even more affordable! And that’s what I like about locally made products / local brands, they don’t just think of their own (profit, etc.) but they also think of their customers. Giving them a more affordable option and see whether their products are worth the consumers’ money which is what this brand is doing and I think, these tints are worth it and definitely worth trying / giving a chance.

RECOMMENDED! ✨







If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C