(SWATCH + REVIEW) Casamara PH : Balmshell Handmade Natural Tinted Lip Balm

SWATCH + REVIEW

FEATURING

Casamara PH's Balmshell Tinted Lip Balms






top : 2 swipes | bottom : 1 swipe



⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬



Packaging : 5/5
Smell : 5/5
Application : 5/5
Comfort : 5/5
Texture : 5/5
Longevity : 5/5






/VERDICT/
The packaging is a very typical lip balm that we used to know from way back, an all-white plastic container that you can twist the bottom to get more products. It has a very clean looking white and green waterproof label with mostly black letterings of all the information you would want and need to know about the product starting with the brand’s logo / name, product name, shade and of course, ingredients. It also has a brief introduction about the lip balms, tips and the expiry date after opened. They have indicated on the labels that these are cruelty-free and made in the Philippines as well. With regards its scent, it doesn’t smell like the typical tinted lip balms in the local market which is like bubblegum. At first, I thought it smelled like pastries (sorry, my nose is failing me 😅) but as I continued sniffing them to be able to explain what they smell like and it’s a bit like those scented lotions or hand creams. But not as strong, it’s very subtle. It smells really good, actually. I really like it because it has a unique scent and not too overwhelming.

One of my most favorite parts in tinted lip balms is how easy and smooth they are to apply on the lips, cheeks and even on the eyelids. I just need a swipe for my lips and a little bit of dab and drag for my cheeks to get an awesome color payoff. It's definitely buildable but as you all know, I prefer natural looking makeup so it won't show whether I did good with applying makeup. It's non-drying and very light on the lips. My lips is normally dry but I was never a fan of the traditional lip balm to moisturize my lips because it's greasy for me but having this on my lips or even on my cheeks didn't make me feel uncomfortable at all. Plus, it didn't cause any breakouts either or made the outer line of my lips dry or have redness.

In terms of its formula, I like how blendable it is and the finish. It looks like a creamy matte lipstick when applied on the lips and it's a good balance especially to those who have dry and chapped lips but prefers matte lipsticks, just like me. As for the cheeks, it's very creamy and it doesn't feel rubbery or gummy unlike some tinted lip balms. Longevity wise, it doesn't last long as compared to lip and cheek tints. But as a tinted lip balm, it's already long lasting. Given that it's a little bit waterproof and zero to minimal transfers, it lasts around 5-7 hours depending on what you do during the day. But it lasts longer on the cheeks even though I sweat profusely.

They have 3 shades in total which consists of orange, pink nude and red. You may think that it's just a few shade selection as compared to other brands but these 3 shades can suit most skintones out there. And they are priced at P120 / $2.4 each which is considered affordable. It can be used for the eyes, cheeks and lips. And it doubles up as a lip moisturizer as well. So if you're looking for tinted lip balms that won't make you broke, this brand should be considered. ❤️

SUPER RECOMMENDED! ✨







If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C