(REVIEW) Vicle Cosmetics : Peelsu Pure Cleansing Foam

"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."

This product is from Charis, an online platform that sells wide range of products from different brands from where they are based which is in South Korea. Giving us an easier access to beauty products that we see and to achieve looks like our girl crush/es in our favorite K-dramas!





PRODUCT
Vicle Cosmetics' Peelsu Pure Cleansing Foam

INGREDIENTS
Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine,Acrylates Copolymer,Disodium ,Coco-Glucoside,1,2-Hexanediol ,Sodium Chloride,PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate,Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate,Hexylene Glycol ,butylene clycol, Orange Peel Oil,Lemon Peel Oil,Mandarin Peel Oil,Rosemary Leaf Oil,Bergamot Oil, Lavender Oil, Eucalyptus Leaf Oil, Matricaria Extract, Teatree Leaf Oil, Calendula Extract,Ethyl Hexanediol, Tromethamine, Disodium EDTA and Ethylhexylglycerin.

USES / BENEFITS
- Cleansing
- Moisturizing

SIZE
120g


PRICE
P650 / $13

DETAILS
This product is said to have weak acid with a pH level of 5.5 to help achieve the most ideal and healthy skin.


HOW TO USE
After I wash my face with water, I put an ample amount of the product which is roughly pea-sized on my palm and make a lather before massaging onto my face


PROS
First, I really like how the packaging looks like. Very simple and clean. It’s pleasing to the eyes as the brand aimed for a minimalist design with the classic black and white colours. Although I noticed and I know I’ve been pointing this out every time I try / review products from Korean brands and that’s whether they have a translation of all that is indicated on the packaging. Sadly, this product doesn’t have any translation printed on it but since it’s from Charis, they have indicated English translations, ingredients and a brief description about the product in English as well. One thing I love about Korean beauty products is that they come in sealed, so you’ll really know that they are guaranteed new and fresh. One more thing is that I know that they are very gentle on the skin. When it comes to the smell of it, it actually smells like one of the cleansing facial wash from a different Korean brand. I assume there’s no added fragrance to it aside from that aromatic herb scent from its ingredients which is a good thing for me as I have severe allergic rhinitis and added fragrances sometimes triggers it and I end up sneezing for a few days. Luckily, this one has a mild scent to it and at first, I thought why it wasn’t foaming but as I read through the information that was put up on Charis, I was enlightened. The readers know that I’m an avid fan of bubbles but after reading, it opened my eyes that having a facial wash that lathers well is fun but not always good. And I have myself a facial sponge which is what I use when I wash my face at night. The consistency is not too thick or too loose so it’s alright. Having said all those, other ones are usually slimy and hard to rinse off when they don’t produce much bubbles but that wasn’t a problem with this. In terms of cleansing, it does a great job actually. Even though it’s very mild, it cleanses pretty well. As for moisturizing, that is what got me. As you all know, my skin is as indecisive as I am as to what type is it. My skin tends to dry up or become extremely oily when I use a new cleanser but this one made my skin condition at bay. And lastly, it actually helped me prevent breakouts while making my skin controlled.

CONS
No itchiness, redness or any allergic reaction / discomfort were experienced while using this product.


VERDICT
I honestly love this product. It gave me such a nice, moisturized, smooth and plump skin while using this. There are only a few cleansers that helped me with balancing the oiliness and dryness of my skin and this is one of them. I have been an advocate for local brands but I’m still okay with other Asian beauty brands, just like Vicle Cosmetics. It’s actually my first time using a product from the said brand and I’m impressed. Some may think that it’s a bit expensive for a cleanser but I think it’s in the price range for their country as I’ve seen a lot of cleansing products from South Korea with the same price, some are lower and some are even higher. So I’m guessing it’s just the norm. And a little goes a long way so it can last for a few months. So if you’re asking whether it’s worth it, yes! Whether I’m going to repurchase, maybe not so keen? There’s nothing wrong with it and it’s very easy to purchase it through Charis but I still have a ton of other cleansers. Either way, I still think it’s worth your money! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! ⭐️⭐️⭐️

RATING
100/100 ✨









DISCLAIMER What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.























If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Vicle Cosmetcs' Peelsu Pure Cleansing Foam
My Charis Shop

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C