(SWATCH + REVIEW) Skin Foundry : Pocket Blush

SWATCH + REVIEW

FEATURING

Skin Foundry’s Pocket Blush






⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬



Packaging : 5/5
Smell : 5/5
Application : 5/5
Comfort : 5/5
Texture : 5/5
Longevity : 5/5




/VERDICT/
This is actually the first time that i’m going to review / try a clay blush so i didn’t know what to expect regarding its consistency, formula, finish, etc. First thing that i thought of when i saw these were “they are really handy and literally pocket blushes!” due to its container. I also liked the fact that the labels’ design are minimalist and the color combinations are simple which is good because we won’t confuse nor overwhelm us when we look at it. Lastly, the labels are matte, water-resistant and very nice to touch. 

The scent of these resembles a fruity bubblegum but very subtle, making it very pleasant for the nose and might even take you a trip down memory lane when you sniff them. Being someone who has a very sensitive sense of smell, i admit i’m always skeptical of how products would smell like when they’re sent to me but these didn’t trigger any sneezing and the like. And the application is very smooth! I just need maybe a 360 degree trip using my finger on the tin and i usually get the amount i prefer. Also, the color pays off really nicely be it on my lips, cheeks and even on my eyelids! 

One of my favorite about this is how comfortable they are. Extremely light on the lips, like you got nothing on and it doesn’t cause my lips to dry nor chap which i’m very prone and since i didn't really know what to expect from it being a "clay" blush that can also be applied on the lips! It also didn’t cause me to have breakouts (yes, that happens to me even with tints) and the consistency is pretty much creamy and i admit, i was a bit surprised because i was expecting the consistency to be a bit like Play-Doh, i know i sound ridiculous but when i hear "Clay", that's the first thing that comes into my mind. Even so, the finish on my lips, cheeks and eyes are exceptional! Not sticky at all! It’s very easy to blend and buildable making it versatile as it can be vibrant or natural looking, either way you prefer. 

One of the most convenient product i've ever tried / seen and the packaging contributed a huge part of it. Not only it can literally fit in your pocket making it a legit pocket blush but you can also use it on the eyes and lips! I’m lucky that the first ever clay blush that i’ve tried didn’t fail me! It’s so perfect for on-the-go people like me and since i’m not so good with applying makeup, these really came in handy! They have a total of 3 equally beautiful / wearable shades that caters all skin tones and my personal choice for drunk blush is “Wine Not?”. For a golden glow, i always go for “Sun-kissed” and for a sweet natural flush, i use “Tipsy Pink”. These retails for P165 / $3.2 each which is already affordable for something so useful and worth it as these ones! Definitely something to add in your “To Buy” list!

SUPER RECOMMENDED! ✨







If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕

Comments

  1. are they long-wearing? thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! I wasn't able to put it, my bad! I will include it in my new review for the new shades. They last around 4-5 hours. :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Candelilla Wax, Shea Butter, Fractionated Coconut Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Beeswax, Sweet Almond Oil, Oxide and Flavoring :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C