(SWATCH + REVIEW) Kaye's Skincare Products : Liquid Highlighter

SWATCH + REVIEW

FEATURING

Kaye's Skincare Products' Liquid Highlighters






⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬


Packaging : 5/5
Smell : 5/5
Application : 5/5
Comfort : 5/5
Texture : 5/5
Longevity : 5/5





/VERDICT/
I don't really wear nor own any highlighters because i'm sweaty to begin with and they said that sweat is one of the best natural looking highlighter. First of all, the container of this is so classy and i love that it has a doe-foot applicator making life easier to apply it anywhere i go without using my hands to spread / blend it evenly and nicely. It has a stopper so you won't have to worry about it spilling whenever you bring it or put it in your purse or bag as it is very secured. The scent is very sweet but mild so it doesn't irritate my nose or anything. Hence, it's nice to sniff before applying it on my face. I know i sound weird but i always do that. And maybe it's not just me, right? :)

Applying this is very easy thanks to the applicator. Especially when i'm out and forgot to put highlighter, i can just put some of this in an instant! It's how convenient it is for me to the point that one of them doesn't leave my bag anymore! That's how much i love these! Aside from that, it's very comfortable! Having said that i'm not into highlighters as much, i actually find some of them a little uncomfortable for my skin because i'm prone to milia / oilseeds and they usually appear or grow at the area where highlighters are being applied, making me more skeptical than ever.

I've tried powder highlighters but this is the first time that i encountered a liquid highlighters and i prefer it more! At first, i thought it will be sticky but surprisingly, it's very lighter on the skin and it gives a very nice and subtle glow! Just the right amount of shine that i really like! Not too much and overpowering but still gives your skin a healthy glow. And as a person who doesn't know how to put on makeup and i don't do glam either. So a very sheer highlighter is the best one for me. Also, i find that powder type ones are faster to fade than the liquid ones or at least for me. I've observed that it lasts roughly 5-6 hours which is already long for a liquid highlighter and i'm satisfied with it already as i don't go out nor stay out too long anyway. So i really like it!

To those who doesn't like too much shimmer on the face, this is the perfect product for you! I sometimes mix it with my BB Cream from the same brand to have a more dewy finish but this gives my skin the right amount of glitter! My favorite / abused color is White but the Yellow and Pink is also nice and the colors are very versatile that it can be used as liquid eyeshadow as well. Most skin tones can also wear these! By the way, these retails for only P180 / $3.6 and a little goes a long way so it's very affordable as one bottle can last you for a few months! It's a must-have! And i would definitely suggest these! Particularly for on-the-go ones!

SUPER RECOMMENDED! ✨






If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C