(SWATCH + REVIEW) Peripera : Airy Ink Velvet

SWATCH + REVIEW

FEATURING

Peripera’s Airy Ink Velvet







PACKAGING : 5/5
I have a thing for lip tints / lipsticks that has a box but this one, i personally think that they (Peripera) really paid attention to everything including the box. I love that the box is matte and with glossy accent such as the illustration of the bottle printed on the box, the ink splatter with the words “Airy Ink Velvet” and the word “Ink” on the top part. I also noticed that the brand, product name, shade, ingredients and other details or information that you need to know about the product has and are in english letters. As you all know, Peripera is a Korean brand and as a believer of Korean Beauty Products, i’ve seen and tried a lot and not all of them has english translation of what is written.

The bottle on the otherhand, i find it sleek with it being frosted and very convenient to bring anywhere since its size is pocket and travel friendly. I know some people who got confused because of the cap as it looks like a dropper and now, i understand them but i actually find it cute. The brand and product name are both imprinted directly onto the bottle and it has a sticker at the bottom for the shade which, by the way, is in Korean letters.









SMELL : 4/5
This smells nice and decent but there are times that i find the scent too strong for my liking as i’m not into persimmons and this smells like one. Although it doesn’t bother me much as long as i won’t apply too much or intentionally sniff the product. With an amazing product like this, scent is just a small thing and it’s not like it smells like crayons or something bad.

There are some people who likes persimmons and the like and it’s probably just me that finds this product’s scent too much since even our dog can’t stop sniffing it like there’s no tomorrow. Yes, even when it’s already on my lips. 





APPLICATION : 7/5
This is actually one of my favorite about this product. Most of the lip tints in the local market are roll-on and there are only a few that has a wand applicator. But this one has a quite different applicator as it has an angled tip making it easier for me to apply and reach the corners and inner side parts of my lips without going over and out my lips.

And speaking of easier application, i had no problem applying the product on my lips because it glides smoothly and one layer is already enough for me. Even though it’s my first time to try it and not even an expert when it comes to applying lip products. I love how it looks on my lips which is like ombre lips that is currently trending and i also love how easy it was to blend it on my cheeks without getting erased, looking patchy or having some strokes!




COMFORT : 10/5
Comfort is what this product will never compromise. From its name, Airy. It truly is weightless on the lips like air, like you don’t have anything on. It doesn’t settle on the lines on my lips even when i sometimes to most of the time forget to exfoliate my lips, it doesn’t look dry and chapped, hence, it looks very moisturized.

My lips usually and has the tendency to dry up when i go out but when i used this for a test, it kept my lips as it is before i left the house. Honestly, comfortable is an understatement for this.



TEXTURE : 5/5
I have tried a lot of lip tints and it’s the first time that i encountered or tested such texture from a lip tint. When i first swiped it on my lips, i just can’t believe it! Even when i went to blend it using my finger and apply some on my cheeks, the texture was really unbelievable.

It has a velvety feeling to it when i blended it using my finger and it felt like i was wiping my cheeks with a rose petal when i was applying it. Having to try a lot of lip tints, i never expected to even still be as shocked as i was with this.




LONGEVITY : 4/5
There is no doubt that even though this is not transfer-proof, kiss-proof and just slightly water-proof, it is still long lasting! And can last 4-5 hours without retouching. Even after eating, drinking and seeing that it transferred some on the cup, straw and/or utensils, it still looks decent on my lips.

One thing is that, i just had to be very careful as it being not transfer-proof, it can easily get on my clothes or any other cloth that my lips, cheeks or eyelids gets contact with.


VERDICT
Although this product isn’t perfect but it is by far, one of the best imported lip tint that i have tried! It doesn’t have any foul smell, bitter taste and the color pays off beautifully. It’s really worth the rave and hype! It’s actually a product that everyone or anyone won’t find it hard to like. :)



If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can purchase them directly through the links below. 💕

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C