(SWATCH + REVIEW) Black Rouge : Airfit Velvet Tint

SWATCH + REVIEW

FEATURING

Black Rouge’s Airfit Velvet Tint





PACKAGING : 4.8/5
I am not gonna lie, this is by far the prettiest packaging for me! You guys do not know but Red is my main colour and i have a thing with frosted / matte bottle containers too. I love the holographic accent on the box and that classy, shiny container cap!

Although, 97% of the printed letters on the box is in Korean letters which i personally cannot understand. It is a plus point for me and my rating for the packaging would have been higher than it is but as long as i know the shade and if it is really the one that i chose, i am good. I still have so much love for the packaging.





SMELL : 10/5
The scent of this actually takes me a trip down memory lane because it smells like one of the those chewing gum that i always ask my parents (or my grandparents, if my parents do not want to buy me one 😅) to buy for me because it smells and tastes really good!

It has this grape flavoured candy like scent that really makes me sniff it the whole day! Kidding aside, it does not irritate my nose which is i really note whenever i use products since i have a very sensitive sense of smell and unpleasant scents tends to give me snuffles.





APPLICATION : 7/5
I am fascinated with the applicator of this and the reason why i am elaborating it is because the key to an effortless application is the wand applicator itself. At first, i did not care much about the applicator because to me, it is all the same. As time goes by, i realised that a good applicator makes it easier. Especially with this one, a spade like shape applicator which i think is the first time that i have used such, it is very easy to reach the inner corners of my lips precisely.

The colour payoff on the other hand is way beyond my expectations. It is very nice, bright and evenly distributed all over my lips with one layer or even just dots. Super easy to swipe through making every application effortless!





COMFORT : 5/5
It is very light on the lips since i only apply a few dots or one swipe as it is highly pigmented and undoubtedly lightweight on the cheeks, like i did not apply any blush-on or cheek tint at all! Not sticky on the cheeks as it is being absorbed by my skin pretty well.

It does not settle on the lip lines, dry my lips nor make it look dry either which usually happens to my lips. It even feels like it is nourishing my lips because its formula gives a different level of comfort especially when it is already dry!





TEXTURE : 5/5
It has an extra creamy texture but extremely blendable and buildable be it on the lips, cheeks or even on my eyelids. And even though i just apply a few dots, the colour is already vibrant.

However, it somehow felt a little bit too thick for me when it is being applied on the lips. Though, it was not greasy nor heavy at all and it eventually goes away when i blend it properly and evenly with my finger/s and dries up completely.



LONGEVITY : 9/5
Since it has a unique formula than other lip and cheek tints, especially compared to those that i have already tried. I find it very interesting because it is one of the few K-Beauty lip tint that really last long even on the cheeks!

I personally use the lip products since morning to night when i test them and this lasted for more than 8 hours without retouch. The colour was still full and bright. It started to fade around 10 hours but leaves a very nice tint on the lips besides, it already withstood eating and drinking the whole day!




VERDICT
I am more than impressed with how Black Rouge created this product. It is way beyond expectations even though there is still room for improvements.

I was actually clueless about Black Rouge until i saw it on my Charis Shop but now, i am a fan! Particularly the shade that i got which is A07 (Well Dried Fig) is a major My Lips But Better for me and it compliments my skin and undertone perfectly! I also love how a little goes a long way with it to the point that when i blend it on my lips using my fingers, i can still apply the leftover product on my cheeks and still looks amazing! That’s how pigmented it is!

I may not be extremely good with doing my makeup but i do have very high standards when it comes to beauty products and this passed the test! It is definitely a must-buy and worth the try! Especially to those who loves to wear lipstick / lip tints and loves to eat but very lazy to retouch like me. ❤️



If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can purchase them directly through the links below. 💕

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C