(REVIEW) A.Stop : Face & Body Foam Cleanser — your all-in-one solution for face and body acne! *promo from June 2 to June 9 for my PH readers!*

"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."


A.Stop is a team of scientists and researchers who specialize in the needs for acne-prone skin. For 18 years, their team has been studying the best way to naturally yet effectively clear acne. They hold 4 patents for acne-treating methodology and they have been selected by over 500 hospitals and clinics all over South Korea. Naming them as Korea's first acne brand.










PRODUCT
A.Stop's Face & Body Foam Cleanser

INGREDIENTS
Water, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Lauric Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Myristic Acid, 1,2-Hexanediol, Beeswax, PEG-75, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Salicylic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Allantoin, Urea, PEG-8, Tetrasodium EDTA, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Flower Extract, Citrus Junos Fruit Extract and Sophora Angustifolia Root Extract.

USES / BENEFITS
- Cleansing
- Calming
- Moisturizing

SIZE
200ml


PRICE
P760 / $15.2


DETAILS
This product is Alcohol-Free and Hypoallergenic. Suitable for all skin types but most recommended for acne-prone / sensitive skin. It is said to be for people who wants to prevent acne, with a strong secretion of sebum, has a lot of oil but feel skin dryness and those who wants to get intensive care for their sensitive skin with acne relieving functional cleanser.

Claims to remove keratin and waste, anti-inflammatory effect, skin soothing and anti-viral action.

It contains:
- Salicylic Acid (BHA) for skin exfoliation and deep cleansing
- Tea Tree Oil for sterilization and disinfection
- Shrubby Sophora Extract for soothing the skin
- Citron Extract for anti-inflammatory, and
- Eucalyptus Leaf Extract for anti-viral action and provide skin vitality.

HOW TO USE
On damp hands, I squeeze a pea-sized amount of the product onto my palm and lather it well before massaging in circular motion on my face and neck for about 30 seconds then rinse thoroughly with water.

PROS
First off, I would like to say how surprised I was with the size of this facial wash, it’s massive! And being not a fan of green, I like this shade of the said color and it has a very minimalist design. No exaggeration and letting the product impress instead of the packaging. It’s an upside down squeeze tube which is one of the most ideal containers of facial washes, nothing out of the ordinary if you’re familiar with facial washes from Korean brands. The cap is secured, making sure there’s no room for spilling and the opening of the tube is quite bigger than others so it would be easier for you to dispense the amount of product you need, besides, it’s not just for the face but also, for the body. With regards to its scent, I find it very herby which I always mention that it’s one of the scents that calms my nerves. It actually has a similar scent to their Clear Serum which I really love. Texture-wise, the consistency is very creamy and lathers really well. Best of all, it’s very easy to rinse off without feeling slimy or the feeling that it’s not rinsed properly. In terms of its effect, when I started using this, I was having a huge pimple on my forehead as the time of the month arrives and usually, those kinds of acne are most painful for me. They are huge and will keep me company for days or even a week if they prefer to and usually, they are accompanied by body acne on my chest and back. So when I used this, I wasn’t expecting for a miracle to happen but I did notice right away that it calmed them down and it was only a matter of few days before it started to flatten. Also, it deeply cleanses my skin which is one of my favorite things about it without making my skin dry and keeping the sebum at bay. My skin felt really smooth and soft after every wash that I became obsessed with my skin every single time. Lastly and what I’m most amazed by it was it helps me with my milia seeds. I have plenty around the eye area at the moment and when I checked them in the mirror, some of them have fallen off and starting to dry. Usually, those are triggered with creams and having them go away without compromising the rest of my face is pure bliss!

CONS
No irritations, dryness, redness or any indications of allergic reaction were experienced while using this product. Although, my only issue with it was there’s no English translation on the packaging whatsoever but it’s alright because it was provided on Charis. :)


VERDICT
It’s official, I’m in love with A.stop products. First was their Clear Serum which is the best serum of all time for me. Second, is their pimple patch which is by far nothing but amazing and then this! At first, I wasn’t expecting anything to keep a neutral judgment of it but it overdid itself. It clearly delivered what it’s supposed to and there was no exaggeration as to what this face and body wash can offer. It’s definitely coming with me to travels because my typical issues when I travel is it dries my skin which also causes it to have breakouts and I think that this might be perfect to combat or prevent that from happening, just that I need to put it in the check-in as it’s more than 100ml but it’s fine! Having to talk about the size, normally it would cost more than its price so it’s already affordable if you compare it with other Korean brands with the same size or some are even smaller. Also, a little goes a long way so this tube can last for months or it can even last for a year if you would only use it on your face. I feel that A.stop is an underrated brand because it’s really a great brand that offers products for an affordable price and really helps prevent and control acne breakouts. It’s one of the few brands that can clear my skin without irritations, redness or any discomfort that’s why I love it. It doesn’t compromise your skin just to make or keep it clear. I’m most definitely repurchasing this once I finished it because I really trust and believe how awesome this product is and I’m excited for what it can still do to my skin after using it for the long run. ♥ HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! ⭐️⭐️⭐️

RATING
100/100 ✨









DISCLAIMER What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.












If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
A.Stop Face & Body Foam Cleanser (local shipping + COD)
A.Stop Face & Body Foam Cleanser (Promo from June 2 - June 9 | free shipping + freebie)
My Charis Shop

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C