(REVIEW) A.stop : Clear Serum — the solution for acne is here!

"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."





PRODUCT
A.stop's Clear Serum

INGREDIENTS
Water, Propylene Glycol, Rubus Coreanus Root Extract, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, C12-14 Pareth-12, Aloe Arborescens Leaf Extract, Arginine, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Betaine, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Malus Domestica Fruit Extract, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Actinidia, Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Enantia Chlorantha Bark Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Salicylic Acid, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Bambusa Vulgaris Leaf/Stem Extract, Oleanolic Acid, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract and Ethylhexylglycerin.

USES / BENEFITS
- Prevents and Cure Acne
- Soothing

SIZE
30ml

PRICE
P1,070 / $21.4

DETAILS
This product is Alcohol and PEG free.

HOW TO USE
After toning my face at night, i put 3 drops on the palm of my hands before applying it all over my face and another 2 drops for my neck in a light tapping manner or in an outward / upward motion. I sometimes warm my hands by rubbing it against each other and dab it on my face and neck for better and faster absorption.

PROS
Starting off with its packaging, it has its own box with very clear information about the product. With regards its container, this is the first time that I’ve seen a serum in such bottle. It’s made of glass but not see-through which I personally think is unique. Also, the dropper that comes with it is very slim and takes an ample amount of the product in just one squeeze, unlike other bottles with dropper. And I find it really cute that the box and bottle are matching designs with each other. One of the things I always point out when trying or reviewing products from different countries is whether they have English translation on the packaging because I think that it should be one of the essentials especially if they’re going to make their products available even outside of their country. Sadly, this doesn’t have any English translation on its packaging but since Charis is carrying this specific product, they have provided a brief introduction and ingredients of this product in English which can be found on their website. The consistency is perfect, not sticky nor thick / too runny which makes it very easy to spread evenly and my skin absorbs it really well. In addition to that, this smells really nice. Actually, it's hard for me to explain how it smells like. But it's a little herb or mint-like but very mild scent and it’s relaxing and already good for me. My skin has been noticeably smoother and pores kept getting smaller as the days go by. Not only that, my nose area also looks clearer and clearer after every use of this serum and struggling with blackheads on that part of my face, that’s something shocking for me that something was able to reduce the appearance of blackheads and whiteheads. Having said that, I didn’t have to worry about my skin breaking out because this helped me prevent and cure whenever I have or will have acne. And as you all know, my skin is very indecisive which I honestly can’t figure out myself and with this, I’m able to have my skin under control. The oily parts and the dry parts have been balanced and targeted accurately by this serum which made me extremely happy with it. Aside from that, I have very sensitive skin and I easily get flare-ups on my face whenever I try something new that is a little too harsh for my skin or if I wear makeup too much but this product alleviate redness of my skin, particularly on my cheeks whenever it happens. Lastly, I also tried using it as a spot treatment and it dried up the pimple overnight.

CONS
No itchiness, stinging or any allergic reaction or discomfort experienced while using this product. I just can't find a single con!


VERDICT
This is by far, the best serum I’ve ever tried in terms of formula. I can really tell that this product was carefully formulated to target acne and the factors that cause it. Usually, my skin gets a little dry when I use serums that prevents or cures acne but this, rather, moisturized my skin at the same time. I honestly haven’t encountered any product like this and I know that some of you might think that it’s a little too pricey which I personally think so too but when you see the effects that it does to your skin, it’s definitely worth the price. It’s even cheaper than having your pimples injected professionally. I can say that it really flattens acne faster than anything else and even though it’s highly effective, it’s still very gentle to the skin. Making it safe to use even on sensitive skin which is one of the things I truly love about it. Also, a little goes a long way which means, one bottle can last for at least a month. Just by using this at night, my skin feels and looks amazing when I wake up. Like a real step closer to glass skin or Korean skin every day. This serum is my ultimate holy grail and skin saver! Without a doubt, my favorite serum! It made me more confident in my own skin and to go out without makeup. Buying this won’t make you regret because the best decision you’ll ever make is investing in your skin. And it’s never too early to do that. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! ⭐️⭐️⭐️

RATING
100/100 ✨









DISCLAIMER What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.























If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
A.stop Clear Serum
SPECIAL DEAL (PRICE DOWN TO P970 + FREE SHIPPING IN PH) FROM NOVEMBER 21 - NOVEMBER 30
Charis Shop

Comments

  1. Hi, Nice Blog!!
    Get rid of acne and other skin problems. Try Urvija’s basil face wash . It is organic, natural and vegan mild soap paste suitable for acne and other skin.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C