(REVIEW) Nacific : Phyto Niacin Whitening Essence — shine bright like a diamond with this essence you never knew you needed!

"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."


Utilizing only premium quality ingredients harnessed from nature, Natural Pacific aims to help women achieve healthier, more beautiful, glowing skin. Established in 2015, their product line includes their bestselling Fresh Herb Origin Serum, Fresh Herb Calendula Tincture Toner, Fresh Herb Origin Facial Cream and the Fresh Witch Hazel Pad Toner. Choose healthy ingredients for healthy skin with Natural Pacific.








PRODUCT
Nacific's Phyto Niacin Whitening Essence

INGREDIENTS
Bambusa Vulgaris Extract, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Niacinamide, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Morus Alba Bark Extract, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Leontopodium Alpinum Extract, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Gentiana Lutea Root Extract, Artemisia Absinthium Extract, Alcohol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA and Potassium Hydroxide

USES / BENEFITS
- Brightening
- Moisturizing

SIZE
50ml / 1.69 fl. oz


PRICE
P920 / $18.4

DETAILS
This product contains Bambusa Vulgaris Extract which helps brighten dull skin as it has similar moisture structure of skin's water and Niacinamide to control melanin pigment in the skin and makes bright skin around your eyes. 


HOW TO USE
After using the toner, I put at least 5 drops on the back of my hand then distribute onto my face and neck before massaging and tapping gently for better absorption.


PROS
First off, the packaging is very simple and clean which reminds me of another brand from US. But of course, I’ve heard more awesome reviews about Nacific’s products but I don’t have any prior experience with the brand which is why I didn’t know what to expect with it aside from the product’s claims. The box has all the ingredients translated in English which is important especially to those who are very cautious and mindful of the ingredients in the products they try and also, for transparency towards their international buyers. The container, on the other hand, is also very minimalist with its frosted glass body and white dropper. The shape is quite unique as the container has edges on the top wherein usual containers with dropper don’t, especially locally made ones. The consistency is very watery which makes it easier for my skin to absorb it fast, at the same time easier to spread evenly. As for the scent, it doesn’t have much distinct smell to it which I always prefer than those with added fragrances as it sometimes overwhelms me and cause me to have sniffles. Once I’ve spread and tapped the product onto my skin, it gives an awesome feel to it. But what amazed me the most, is how it made my skin look the next morning. Literally, woke up with fresh looking skin! Also, I have noticed some improvements on the sides of my face where I have uneven skin tone, so I’m more than glad with that. Even though I’ve been so busy the past few days and my skin is not in the best condition, this gave me hope that my skin will be better soon.

CONS
No itchiness, redness, dryness or any allergic reaction / discomfort were experienced while using this product.


VERDICT
Like what I said, I didn’t know what to expect with the product aside from really taking note its claims and I must say, it really delivers what it’s supposed to do and very true to its claims. The size is also travel-friendly as it’s less than 100ml which at the moment isn’t useful since we all can’t travel. But this product is really good and perfect in my skincare routine, especially it really works with uneven skin tone and helps make my skin less dull than usual. It may be the first time for me and I admit, I’ve never realized the importance of essence in a skincare routine. Although, I’ve been using this instead of serum due to my skin being prone to milia seeds and essence usually comes after toner and before serum but is basically, less concentrated serum. And with that being said, I don’t want to over nourish or hydrate my skin because of the milia seeds. That’s why I just opt for this essence and it wasn’t a bad idea after all! I’m just talking on my own experience, of course. I know others will be more on serums, which I’m too. But for me to be able to really see its effects, I just used it by itself. It paid off and I was able to observe it better, it really works! And I can’t wait for the next few weeks to see more improvements. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! ⭐️⭐️⭐️

RATING
100/100 ✨









DISCLAIMER What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.












If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Nacific's Phyto Niacin Whitening Essence
My Charis Shop

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C