(REVIEW) 31℃ : Sprout Island Golden Seaweed Jelly Mist — jelly to water?! here's the perfect drink for your thirsty and dry skin!

"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."





PRODUCT
31℃'s Sprout Island Golden Seaweed Jelly Mist

INGREDIENTS
Water, Butylene Glycol, Sea Water, Glycerin, Undaria Pinnatifida Extract, Sasa Quelpaertensis Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Hydrangea Macrophylla Leaf Extract, Chrysanthemum Sinense Flower Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Sprout Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Sprout Extract, Phaseolus Radiatus Sprout Extract, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Sprout Extract, Malachite Extract, Coptis Japonica Extract, Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Extract, Agar, Acacia Senegal Gum, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Eclipta Prostrata Extract, Alginic Acid, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Benzophenone-5, Disodium EDTA, Panthenol, Sodium Citrate, Allantoin, Hydroxyacetophenone, Gellan Gum, Calcium Lactate, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, 1,2-Hexanediol and Dimethicone

USES / BENEFITS
- Moisturizing
- Nourishing
- Smoothening

SIZE
100ml / 3.38 fl. oz

PRICE
P1,080 / $21.6


DETAILS
This product contains extracts of sprouts cultivated at clean area in Jeju, rich in vitamins, minerals and essential amino acids.

Jeju Golden Seaweed also known as "The Flower of Jeju's sea" functions : the alginate and fucoidan B1 and B2 ingredients in golden seaweed make rough skin healthy and the natural brown algae extract eliminates waste and nourishes to smooth and moisturize skin.

HOW TO USE
After my skincare routine, I spray the product 2-3 times onto my face before tapping gently for better and faster absorption or I sometimes spray on the palm of my hands then massage on my skin.

PROS
Starting off with its packaging, I admit, I’m not a fan of green but for some reason, this shade of green gave a refreshing or summer vibe to it which is the season you would want to always use this product. It also has English translations of everything on the box which is awesome and just as important especially if you’re aiming for international customers or market! At first glance, the container shape looks like the famous body cologne from US, just smaller because of its tall and slim cylindrical structure. It has a little touch of black as the font color but since the bottle is clear, you can see the contents inside which is nice because I was able to see that the bottle was filled appropriately. The product has a jelly texture which what initially fascinate me about it and the consistency is really thick or not-so watery when you look at it through the bottle but once it’s sprayed, it’s like water. Easily spread and absorbed by the skin especially at times when you need moisture the most. Its scent is a little familiar but I love it since it’s not too strong for my nose. What I love the most about this is that it doesn’t have any sticky feeling to it even though it’s jelly, doesn’t make my skin look or feel greasy and it gives a good kind of moisture. Unlike any other moisturizer or even mist out there, this one really gives the skin what it needs. Not only that, it also makes my skin feel so supple afterwards and it’s really comfortable which is what I always go for since the weather here in the Philippines is extremely humid, so there’s no room for unnecessary skincare product in the routine because it will just give me discomforts but this is perfect for me all day, every day. Whenever I feel like my skin needs a drink, I always reach out for this.

CONS
No cons found within the product itself, but I do have a slight issue with the spray as it’s not so fine. That’s why I usually spray it on my palms instead of spraying it directly because sometimes, it spritz out quite a chunk of jelly. But it’s not a huge issue for me as I only use it at home and I can easily spread it around. I just thought I’d take note about that.

VERDICT
It’s been a while since I last reviewed something like this and it’s actually the first Korean branded mist that I’ve tried so at first, I really didn’t know what to expect aside from what they claim it to be and to be honest, I really made sure to remember its claims so I can see whether it matches my observations. And it really delivered what it’s supposed to. It wasn’t an exaggeration with how much it can do to your skin and personally, I really love how it made my skin feel. It’s refreshed, moisturized and revitalized even. It’s already a good product but it would definitely feel 10x better if I put it in the fridge before using it which I haven’t done because I really want to see how the product works as it is and it’s awesome. It’s actually the first time that I’ve seen this brand and it’s good! It doesn’t sting as well and doesn’t taste bitter at times that I accidentally spray it too much that I’m able to taste it already. I know it sounds silly but it can’t be helped, at least for me and I bet there are others who have such “accidents” with facial mists / sprays. But anyway, going back to the product, I think it’s a decent product. You can tell that it’s made with high quality ingredients and since the consistency is not too watery on the bottle, it will go a long way. It’s originally P1,250 / $25 but is now down to what I’ve indicated above. Some may consider this as pricey especially it’s not from a mainstream brand but trust me, there are other Korean brands that are extremely underrated. I haven’t even heard of this brand not until I saw it on Charis but I’m glad I tried it. It’s really worth it and it works! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! ⭐️⭐️⭐️

RATING
100/100 ✨






DISCLAIMER What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.









If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
31℃'s Sprout Island Golden Seaweed Jelly Mist
My Charis Shop

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C