(REVIEW) Face Republic : Crystal Glow Whitening Cream — whiten your skin without drying or peeling? this is really one of the best whitening cream i've ever tried!

"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."






PRODUCT
Face Republic's Crystal Glow Whitening Cream

INGREDIENTS
Water, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Propanediol, Cyclohexasiloxane, Niacinamide, Polysorbate 60, Glyceryl Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, 1,2-Hexanediol, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Carbonated Water, Sodium Hyaluronate, Prunus Serrulata Flower Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Flower Extract, Nelumbium Speciosum Flower Extract, Lilium Tigrinum Extract, Rosa Rugosa Flower Extract, Oleth-10, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Simethicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Aluminum Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Carbomer, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dimethicone, Arginine, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Polysorbate 80, Sorbitan Oleate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol and Fragrance.

USES / BENEFITS
- Whitening
- Anti-Aging
- Moisturizing

SIZE
30ml

PRICE
P499 / $10

DETAILS
This product is cruelty-free and said to help your skin stays looking fresh and hydrated all day.

HOW TO USE
I only use this at night, I put an ample amount of the product for the sides of my face or areas with uneven skin tone and my neck before spreading evenly and massage gently for better absorption.

PROS
First off, it came with a box again which I have the same sentiments as from my previous review of their Super Screen Sun Gel SPF50+. But, I really like the color of this one. Because I’m not all for colorful tones and always prefer neutral colors such as black, white, beige / brown and grey. And I also love the design on top of the tube which is quite similar to their other product mentioned above since both accents are somewhat leaves, just different kinds. This one also has all the important details you need to know about the product, printed directly onto the container and yes, all in English. When it comes to its scent, I really love it! I think it smells amazing, very mild, not fruity nor sweet and I can’t explain it but I’m obsessed with it. The consistency on the other hand, is what I consider the perfect consistency of a cream for me; easy to spread, not too thick or too watery. Just the right amount of texture I would want my cream to be. It’s very lightweight and absorbed by my skin faster than you could have ever expected from a cream, even I was flabbergasted. I mainly used this on my neck because just like some people, my face and neck color doesn’t match. And I personally don’t want to be looking like a clown, so I’ve decided to focus more on using this on my neck area. I, of course would want to try it on my face since I have some uneven areas on my face as well, specifically, on the sides. In terms of how it made my skin feel and look, I’m more than happy to share! My skin feels moisturized, so soft and smooth afterwards, there was no sticky or greasy feeling to it and just improved my skin’s texture overall. Permanently, my skin feels like new and I made the right choice to use it at night for it to be able to repair and restore my skin. But aside from all the good things this product made this to my skin, it really helped my skin tone to even out and my neck’s color doesn’t look so far from my face color anymore, so I can’t be more happy about it!


CONS
No redness, itchiness, dryness or any allergic reactions were experienced while using this product. I just want a bigger size for this! Like a huge one! That’s how much I love it!

VERDICT
I just want to say that I’m very pleased with this product. This is actually the first ever whitening cream that I’ve used that didn’t give my skin the unnecessary instant whitening effect and having to use this roughly about two weeks, I would say that it did lighten my skin effectively. Hence, it delivered well and true to its claims. Even though I wished for a bigger size, it doesn’t mean I don’t think it didn’t do justice according to its price. I actually think you get more than what you pay for, to be honest. It’s a mild yet powerful whitening cream and that’s what most of us want, right? No peeling, no drying, just whiter complexion or more even toned skin. And this is what this product is about. I really think it’s one of the best whitening creams I’ve ever tried. This is definitely worth it for me! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! ⭐️⭐️⭐️

RATING
100/100 ✨









DISCLAIMER What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.












If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Face Republic Crystal Glow Whitening Cream
My Charis Shop

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C