(SWATCH + REVIEW) Peach C : Peach Holiday Tint — perfect tint to make your look fresher this summer!

SWATCH + REVIEW

FEATURING

Peach C's Peach Holiday Tint












⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬



Packaging : 4/5
Smell : 5/5
Application : 5/5
Comfort : 5/5
Texture : 7/5
Longevity : 5/5






/VERDICT/
Starting off with its packaging, I find it cute. From the box, the chosen color for it, to the container and the cutesy baby pink cap. The only downside about it is that, there’s only so little English on the packaging and the rest is in Korean letters. Even the sticker at the bottom of the bottle is in Korean and the only English you’d see is the “Peach Holiday Tint” and the brand name which is “Peach C”. Moving on to its scent, it’s quite unique. I haven’t encountered anything like it, it’s doesn’t have any fruity or sweet scent to it but it smells good and mild at the same. It doesn’t irritate my nose at all and I actually prefer it than other scents because it’s very neutral.

Applying this is one of my favorite parts; the wand is the typical lip gloss wand which is fine since it can take an ample amount of the product with it, so you won’t need to double dip. But either way, you really don’t have to because you just need a little bit as it’s very pigmented. Back to application, it glides like a dream on the lips and since I like the blurred effect on my lips, I just use my finger to achieve it and use the leftover to put on my cheeks because I wouldn’t want a good lip tint go to waste and it’s faster that way. Comfortablity-wise, it’s extremely light on the lips and wherever you prefer to apply it. It felt like nothing was applied and whether you do a full lip or just gradient, it’s not drying at all. It didn’t trigger any breakouts on my cheeks or milia seeds near my eyes when I tried using it on my lids as well. I let it stay for a whole day and I was able to go through my day without feeling any discomfort, that’s how comfortable it was and that’s what I always go for when it comes to tints.


In terms of texture, I love the consistency of it. Very creamy with a soft velvet finish, for a more natural look and this is what I like since I’m not an expert when it comes to applying makeup and the best way to do for me is to keep it simple and as natural as possible. When I apply it on my lips, cheeks and/or lids, it doesn’t settle anywhere unnecessary unlike other tints. Blendable and buildable to be able to cater to everyone’s preference on how opaque they want the color to be, but as for me, I just want it light. However, what I really want to share the most is its longevity; I actually didn’t expect much from it when it comes to that because it’s still a tint after all but it proved me wrong. I tested this tint for several days and I’m more than satisfied with how long it lasted, from 11am to 8pm, two large meals and snacking in between but it’s still there. And what’s more surprising is how it stayed on my cheeks longer, with all the excessive sweating from a very humid weather in my country, I’m amazed! It definitely convinced that this tint really last extremely long, whatever the weather or wherever you apply it to.


I’ve tried so many lip tints from Korean brands but this is one of the best out of all that I’ve tested. It may not be from a well-known brand but it really impressed me, which proves that brand or price doesn’t matter, it really depends on the product itself whether they are true to their claims. They have a total of 5 shades which I hope they would release more shades because the current ones are a bit too bright for those with medium to deep skin tones and before I forget, I chose this shade because it was the darkest out of all 5 shades but when I tried it, it looks bright, doesn't have any hint of brown hue nor muted down rosey nude color to it and a little too much on the pink side and you all know that I’m not that fond of pinks but surprisingly, I’m able to still use this since I only put a little as I just want a fresh look and this is the perfect shade for that. By the way, this retails for P720 / $14.4 originally but since I’m a Charis Celeb, I have a special price for this product which is P630 / $12.6, so that when my readers decided to try it, they can get it for a lower price. Honestly, its price point is on the higher side but I think it’s worth the price if you’re looking for a high quality tint that can last long and withstand your daily routine / activities.

SUPER RECOMMENDED! ✨







If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C