(REVIEW) Patch Holic : Sticker Soothing Patch — soothe and cool your skin with stickers you never knew you needed!

"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."


Patch Holic is a brand of HNCO Skin that was created by producing over 500 brands and 1000 products.









PRODUCT
Patch Holic's Sticker Soothing Patch

INGREDIENTS



















[Fruit; moisturizing and refreshing]
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Sodium Polyacrylate, Sorbitol, Cellulose Gum, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Kaolin, Citrullus Vulgaris (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Fruit Extract, Euterpe Oleracea (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Fragaria Chiloensis (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Pulsatilla Koreana Extract, Usnea Barbata (Lichen) Extract, Acorus Calamus Root Extract, Perilla Ocymoides Leaf Extract, Polyacrylic Acid, Tartaric Acid, Butylene Glycol, Aluminum Glycinate, Disodium EDTA, Allantoin, Mica, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydroxyacetophenone and Parfum (Fragrance).




















[Vacation; calming soothing]
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Sodium Polyacrylate, Sorbitol, Cellulose Gum, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Kaolin, Citrullus Vulgaris (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Fruit Extract, Euterpe Oleracea (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Fragaria Chiloensis (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Pulsatilla Koreana Extract, Usnea Barbata (Lichen) Extract, Acorus Calamus Root Extract, Perilla Ocymoides Leaf Extract, Polyacrylic Acid, Tartaric Acid, Butylene Glycol, Aluminum Glycinate, Disodium EDTA, Allantoin, Mica, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Parfum (Fragrance), Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate and Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone.




















[Utopia; moisture vitality]
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Sodium Polyacrylate, Sorbitol, Cellulose Gum, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Kaolin, Citrullus Vulgaris (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Fruit Extract, Euterpe Oleracea (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Fragaria Chiloensis (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Pulsatilla Koreana Extract, Usnea Barbata (Lichen) Extract, Acorus Calamus Root Extract, Perilla Ocymoides Leaf Extract, Polyacrylic Acid, Tartaric Acid, Butylene Glycol, Aluminum Glycinate, Disodium EDTA, Allantoin, Mica, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Parfum (Fragrance), Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool and Geraniol.





















[Play; vitality soothing]
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Sodium Polyacrylate, Sorbitol, Cellulose Gum, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Kaolin, Citrullus Vulgaris (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Fruit Extract, Euterpe Oleracea (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Fragaria Chiloensis (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Pulsatilla Koreana Extract, Usnea Barbata (Lichen) Extract, Acorus Calamus Root Extract, Perilla Ocymoides Leaf Extract, Polyacrylic Acid, Tartaric Acid, Butylene Glycol, Aluminum Glycinate, Disodium EDTA, Allantoin, Mica, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Parfum (Fragrance), Hexyl Cinnamal, Citronellol, Limonene and Hydroxycitronellal.

USES / BENEFITS
- Soothing
- Moisturizing
- Cooling

SIZE
12g


PRICE
P170 / $3.4

DETAILS
This product has 6 sticker patch inside which are stretchable and can also be used on any part of the body.


HOW TO USE
Any time of the day, especially when it's hot and I feel that my skin lacks moisture; I take at least two patches and put it on my cheeks or where I need moisturizing, soothing or cooling, let it sit for about 10-15 minutes before removing and pat the area/s gently.


PROS
At first, you will think that these are just the typical sheet masks because of their packaging but these are very unique and out of the ordinary. Each pack is very colorful and made to look so vibrant or cheerful. All the variants have different designs and have their own distinct scents but each of them have English translations of the products information. I was able to use “Vacation” last month at the “Because Beauty 2019 Event” by Charis as they put out the upcoming products on their platform for the event goers to try themselves. And I really liked that variant because it smells good and really feels good on the skin. This time, I went for the variant “Play” just because I find the sticker patch design so cute! I initially planned to use them all but my skin had some bruises and I had some breakouts. I didn’t want to risk it on applying on open wound so I chose to let it heal first before trying; hence I only tried one variant. I like that the sticker patch are all stretchable and packed with moisture. I also like the scent of this variant because it’s very mild and herb-like. This is one of my go-to scents when I feel so stressed out and it actually calms my nerves down. The stickers weren’t only cute but they are also low irritant because the part that sticks on the skin has a gel texture which is very gentle. While the opposite side where the designs were printed felt a little bit like cloth that I couldn’t explain but I find it very addicting to touch and run my fingers through. As for the claims, there’s really a cooling effect even without putting it in the refrigerator. Soothing, on the other hand, was really effective and so is the moisturizing. You can actually see on the photo how reddish my skin is and where the patch was placed is not that red anymore. It’s really something else and my skin felt so nice afterwards. Very smooth, relaxed and supple! And most importantly, it really gave the nourishing my skin needs without compromising the other parts of my skin because I have combination skin type and this really balanced my skin well.


CONS
I didn’t have any discomfort or allergic reaction while using this. I just wish that it comes with a packaging that can be resealed so I can re-use it or keep some for later because it dries up pretty quickly the moment I open the pack. That’s why I just opened one variant too as I don’t want the product to dry up and go to waste. One more thing, I was able to smell the “Fruit” variant at the event and I wasn’t much of a fan since it has a dominating scent of peach which I’m not that fond of. But I know a lot of people who loves that scent; I just shared in case you guys are wondering.

VERDICT
This product is really a one-of-a-kind item and very fun to use. It’s also convenient to use anywhere because it’s so small and the designs are really cute! I personally find it comfortable too, something that doesn’t restrict my face or any part of my body where I prefer to stick it on. I can also take cute selfies while using it, unlike with the typical sheet masks which are mostly huge for my face and I end up looking like Jason from the movie “Friday the 13th”. It’s perfect for people in tropical countries since it’s really cooling to use and/or people whose skin is in dire need of moisture and soothing. I was able to preserve my stickers by putting a clip on the packaging for it to not dry up because one pack can be used 2-3 times, depending how you want to use the 6 pieces in the pack. I really enjoy using these, like a little girl with stickers but these are for adults. And honestly, I thought this was going to be expensive but no. It’s really affordable and I think it’s worth the money. It’s very safe to use too! So I would definitely repurchase once I finished these! They are really my favorite! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! ⭐️⭐️⭐️

RATING
100/100 ✨









DISCLAIMER What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.

















If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
My Charis Shop
Patch Holic Sticker Soothing Patch

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C