(REVIEW) Juice to Cleanse : Powder Wash — new skincare magic; powder to foam cleanser!

"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."








PRODUCT
Juice to Cleanse's Powder Wash

INGREDIENTS
Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Water, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Lactose, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Cellulose Gum, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Ascorbic Acid, Papain, Usnea Barbata (Lichen) Extract, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Pulsatilla Koreana Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Juice, Brassica Oleracea Acephala Leaf Extract, Glucose and 1,2-Hexanediol

USES / BENEFITS
- Cleansing
- Removes Dead Skin
- Promotes Smooth Skin

SIZE
1.2g x 30


PRICE
P1,080 / $21.6

DETAILS
This product is said to be recommended for dry, oily and combination skin types.


HOW TO USE
After opening the sachet, I put an ample amount of powder on damp hands and gently massage on my face that I already pre-washed with water for easier exfoliation.


PROS
At first, I didn’t know what to expect with this product because it’s my first time using such. But I really like that it has its own box with all the details about the product, especially the ingredients, in English. Which I always point out whenever I review products from Korean brands because sometimes, brands forget to put English translations and I have to rely on either Google Translation or its ad on Charis. So it’s an essential for me that the packaging has English translation and I really think that the brands that include translation in their products’ packaging are more preferred by international consumers as they can easily understand what are the products made of and its benefits. Heading back to this product, it has the same concept of detergent powder. The powder is very fine and smells really mild which I really like because it doesn’t trigger my sniffles or allergic rhinitis. Aside from that, you all know how I love products that lather well and this is one of them. You may think that it won’t lather as much as other facial cleansers but it does, even more than some facial cleansers I’ve tried before! I also love the fact that it can be rinsed off easily which is something good and my skin felt so nice! Not only it was cleansed well, it really made my skin really soft and supple too. It made the dry areas moisturized and the oily areas controlled as well! Lastly, it really does deep cleansing on the skin but it’s very gentle. Because the first thing I noticed right after the first usage was my blackheads on my nose lessened without drying my skin!



powder mixed with a bit of water

CONS
No irritations or any allergic reaction were experienced while using this product, even when I sometimes use it more than 2 times a week.

VERDICT
I honestly didn’t expect to love this because I’m still unfamiliar with it. Even my dad took some to bring to work for when he feels like his skin needs some deep cleansing; he can easily pull this out of his bag or his pocket! I also thought that this would only last a while but aside from it having so many sachets in the box, each sachet can last for 3-5 washes, depending how much you pour on your palm. It has actually become my favorite since I’ve always been a sucker for skincare products that can be brought everywhere. And travelling overseas can be a little bit stressful for me because I want to bring skincare products and sometimes, I don’t have space in my check-in luggage. That’s where this comes very handy. Not to mention that my skin tends to act up when I’m in a foreign country, so bringing my set of skincare that I truly trust into is a must for me! And this is already in my travel / emergency hygiene kit in case I need to go somewhere; I’ll still have this with me! Now we’re left with the magical questions, is it really worth it? A big yes! Even if the price is a little over P1,000 / $20, you can use it for a very long time. Recommended is 1-2 times a week, each sachet can be used up to 3-5 times and there are 30 packets. You’ll be good for months! If I’m going to repurchase? Yes! My dad is equally obsessed as I am with it so we’re planning to repurchase when we finish this! I really think that it’s more than our money’s worth! It’s very hard to find the perfect cleanser that would match my skin type and once I found one, I’m going to keep getting it. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! ⭐️⭐️⭐️

RATING
100/100 ✨









DISCLAIMER What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.














If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
My Charis Shop
Juice to Cleanse Powder Wash

Comments

  1. Fantastic Post! Lot of information is helpful in some or the other way. Keep updating betaine powder

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C