(REVIEW) Juice to Cleanse : Calming Clean Water — refreshing water cleanser to gently remove your makeup for that fresh and moist feeling!

"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."











PRODUCT
lipstick used : Inga Flat Liquid Lipstick in Coral Cocoa
Juice to Cleanse's Calming Clean Water

INGREDIENTS
Water, Dipropylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Allantoin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Orange Peel Oil, Sodium Citrate, Disodium EDTA, Lavender Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cauliflower Extract, Cabbage Leaf Extract, Coconut Fruit Juice, Pear Fruit Extract, Camphor Bark Oil, Citric Acid, Lemon Fruit Extract, Tea Tree Leaf Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Rosemary Leaf Oil, Butylene Glycol, Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate, Potassium Cocoate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol and Jasmine Flower Extract.

USES / BENEFITS
- Cleansing
- Makeup Remover
- Moisturizing

SIZE
300ml


PRICE
P920 / $18.4

DETAILS
This product has low irritant formula made of all EWG GREEN grade ingredients, free of harmful ingredients and is suitable for dry, oily and combination skin types.

HOW TO USE
Before washing my face at night, I put an ample amount on a cotton ball / pad and gently glide through areas of my face that has makeup to remove them.

PROS
First of all, I really like the packaging of this product because it looks so clean and pleasing to the eyes. From its box which has all the necessary details about the product such as ingredients in English and Korean printed on it using soy ink and the bottle itself which is a very minimalist with no other design aside from the sticker label and a few Korean letters with the expiration after opening at the back. I also like that both the box and bottle has seals on them for you to know that they really new and fresh! Moving on to its scent, I was a little skeptical about it actually. Because it has a logo or picture of a coconut and to be honest, I’m not a fan of the smell of coconuts. I do drink coconut water and eats food with coconut milk but for some reason, I really don’t like how it smells like. Luckily, it doesn’t smell anything like coconut and not only that; it has a really good scent! It’s very mild and refreshing which is a huge relief for me! In terms of its performance, I love that it cleanses really well and removes makeup accordingly. My skin feels clean, soft and smooth every time I use this. Not to mention it moisturizes my skin really well but doesn’t trigger the oily parts or worst, milia seeds. It doesn’t dry my lips when I use it to remove lipstick and no bitter taste to it when I accidentally lick my lips afterwards. I also had some experience before that I had itchiness with a makeup remover after using it but this didn’t give me any of that. It’s as gentle as water for my skin; I even use it as toner sometimes because it really removes dirt without harming or irritating my skin. More importantly, the effect of using it on my skin is just amazing!

CONS
No itchiness, redness, dryness or any indications of allergic reaction were experienced while using this product. The only concern I have is that the bottle is not so secured so there might be a chance for it to spill, so you have to be very careful once you’ve opened it.

VERDICT
It’s the best makeup remover I’ve tried. Out of all the imported brands I’ve used to remove makeup, this is, by far, the very best! It doesn’t even sting when I use it to remove my eye makeup, especially mascara which is the toughest task for me because I always opt for waterproof mascara as my eyes tend to water easily and very sensitive. It’s not new to me to experience stinging in that area but with this, it was smooth-sailing! No discomforts at all! I also use it to remove lipsticks for when I swatch and no sting either! That’s how gentle it is! It’s a good way for me to have this too, since I tend to skip removing makeup due to the uncomfortable instances as well as being lazy to do double cleansing at times I really have to. Especially if I went out or somewhere extremely polluted, it always triggers breakouts and the most gentle / best way to prevent that from happening is to keep my skin clean using this! It is something that will always be in my kit! Also, its price is affordable as compared to other cleansing water from the same country and the bottle is huge! I personally think it can even last me almost a year since I rarely go out and doesn’t wear too much makeup. It suits my skin type well which is something hard to find therefore, it’s really worth it! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! ⭐️⭐️⭐️


RATING
100/100 ✨









DISCLAIMER What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.















If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
My Charis Shop
Juice to Cleanse Calming Clean Water
Inga Flat Liquid Lipstick

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C