(REVIEW) MAXCLINIC : Cassage Lifting Stick — no more saggy skin and fine lines!

"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."








PRODUCT
MAXCLINIC's Cassage Lifting Stick

INGREDIENTS
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Paraffin, Diisostearyl Malate, Euphorbia, Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Microcrystalline Wax, Dipentaerythrityl, Hexahydroxystearate/Hexastearate/Hexarosinate, Butylene Glycol, Dicaprylate/Dicapratem, Polyisobutene, Synthetic Wax, Beeswax, Parfum(Fragrance), Adenosine, Dipropylene Glycol, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Polyglyceryl-10 Oleate, Water, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Copper Tripeptide-1, Diaminopropionoyl Tripeptide-33, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hexapeptide-9, Nicotinoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-29, sr-Spider Polypeptide-1, sh-Polypeptide-18, Tripeptide-10 Citrulline, Tripeptide-29, Tripeptide-1, Tripeptide-2, Tripeptide-46, Pullulan,Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Spider Web Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate, Gellan Gum, Xanthan Gum, Anemarrhena Asphodeloides Root Extract, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Anhydroxylitol, Glucose, Xylitylglucoside, Xylitol, Alanine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Proline, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Phosphate, Serine, Ampelopsis Japonica Root Extract, Angelica Dahurica Root Extract, Atractylodes Japonica Rhizome Extract, Ipomoea Hederacea Seed Extract, Morus Alba Root Extract, Paeonia Albiflora Root Extract, Silkworm Extract, Arginine Ferulate, Plankton Extract, Chlorphenesin, Potassium Sorbate, Narcissus Tazetta Bulb Extract, Morinda Citrifolia Leaf Cell Culture Extract, Echinacea Purpurea Leaf/Stem/Meristem Cell Culture Extract, Soluble Collagen, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Collagen, Centella Asiatica Leaf Water, Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Linoleic Acid, Oleic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Tocopherol, Honey Extract, Moringa Oleifera Leaf Extract, Arbutin, Allantoin, Zinc Oxide, Calamine, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Aspergillus/Rice Ferment Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Lupinus Albus Seed Extract, Lecithin, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Glutamic Acid, Aspartic Acid, Lysine, Arginine, Methionine, Cysteine, Sodium Ascorbyl, Phosphate, Disodium EDTA, Oligopeptide-3 and Oligopeptide-1

USES / BENEFITS
- Lifting
- Reduces Puffiness
- Moisturizing

SIZE
23g

PRICE
P1,790 / $35.8

DETAILS
This product is recreated in a shape of a Gua Sha massaging tool which was a beauty treatment used in the royal court of China during the Tang dynasty.



HOW TO USE
After my skincare routine at night, this is my last step. Starting from the inner part of my face, I drag the product outward and upward with a little bit of force. As for my neck, I start from the bottom then drag upward for lifting.


PROS
Let’s start off with its packaging; it’s very pretty and classy. Starting from the box wherein all the details in Korean and English, especially the ingredients are indicated and its red container which I really find very nice. It also has a cover on top inside, aside from the cap of the container to prevent it from being exposed too much. The product has fragrance to it to which is similar to a body soap I’ve tried before or a body lotion. It’s very handy and it’s so easy to use. The texture of the stick is very solid and distributes product well and evenly. The feeling of it on the skin is neither greasy nor waxy. It’s also not sticky and it’s absorbed by my skin a little faster than other creams or moisturizers I’ve encountered. In terms of moisturizing my skin, it really does a great job! Especially, having a skin type of combination plus sensitive, it’s very hard for me to find a good moisturizer that does its job for the dry parts without triggering more oiliness on the oily areas. Good thing, this one didn’t worsen the oiliness of my skin while it moisturized the parts that need some moisturizing and love. Also, it made my skin smooth and supple! Lastly, I don’t know if it’s just me but it has an instant lifting and firming every time I use it.

CONS
I didn’t experience any allergic reaction to it. I just have a slight issue with regards its scent, because when I apply it on my face and neck, the scent tends to become too strong. But it goes away after a few minutes, so it’s alright to me. Another con for me, as a slight germaphobe, I find it not so hygienic. I mean, there’s no problem if it’s just one person who uses it but if you have someone sharing skincare products with you, it’s not ideal.

VERDICT
Honestly, I think it’s a good moisturizing cream. Aside from that, it didn’t trigger any breakouts or milia seeds around my eyes which is great! Because I have a hard time finding the perfect moisturizer that won’t trigger my oilseeds. As for the lifting, I didn’t really see the permanent effect of it. I guess, if I’ll be giving it more time, I’d be able to see it. After testing it, I let my older sister use it because I think it’s more age appropriate for her. But I’ll just let my skin breathe again from other skincare products and will give it a go again, for a longer period. To really see its effects but at the moment, I’m not so keen to repurchase this or anything. I personally think that this is costs a little too much for me. But I’m sure; there are people who will find this product as their holy grail and that would be amazing because they’d be getting what they paid for. And as I always say, what works for me may or may not work for you and vice versa. Again, if I’m just going to rate it as a moisturizer, I would recommend it. ⭐️⭐️

RATING
80/100 ✨









DISCLAIMER What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.















If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
My Charis Shop
MAXCLINIC Cassage Lifting Stick

Comments



  1. Thanks for sharing, it sounds like an interesting product!
    Lifting Stick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Sofiya!

      Thank you so much for your comment and I definitely agree with you, it really is an interesting product! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C