(REVIEW) Lucir Beauty : Changement Long&Curl Mascara & Eyelash Tonic — 2-in-1 Dual Eyes for that eyelash on fleek!

"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."






PRODUCT
Lucir Beauty's Changement Long&Curl Mascara & Eyelash Tonic

INGREDIENTS
[Mascara] Water, Acrylates Copolymer, CI 77499, Beeswax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Polysorbate 80, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Chlorphenesin and Propylparaben
[Eyelash Tonic] Water, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, PEG-40 hydrogenated Caster Oil, 1,2-Hexanediol, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Ethylhexylglycerin, Apium Graveolens (Celery) Extract, Brassica Oleracea Capitata (Cabbage) Leaf Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit/leaf/stem Extract, Brassica Rapa (Turnip) Leaf Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, Panthenol, Alanine/Histidine/Lysine Polypeptide Copper HCl, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 and Copper Tripeptide-1.


USES / BENEFITS
[Mascara]
- Waterproof Mascara
- Curling and Lengthening
[Eyelash Tonic]
- Makes lashes healthier
- Prevents lash fallout

SIZE
[Mascara] 5ml
[Eyelash Tonic] 5ml


PRICE
P1,520 / $30.4

DETAILS
This product is said to be advisable for those who have weak and short lashes

HOW TO USE
Both are being applied in the same manner; I start from the inner part of my lashes which is the closest to my eyelids and work my way out for my upper and lower lashes.


upper : before
lower : after

PROS
My initial thoughts on this product was, I really find the packaging really pretty and classy. With the box, even the container itself which is rose gold in color and the font used really complemented each other to make it look very nice. I also find it unique as it is double-ended with mascara on one end and tonic on the other. I was able to try the tonic right away when I received it and it’s really nice! I have tried a lot of serums for lashes and this, instantly became my favorite. It has no scent to it or whatsoever and the applicator is pretty much something I haven’t encountered yet as it is a small brush which I think is easier to use than the applicators in typical lash serums. The consistency is just right, not too thick nor too watery and my lashes absorb it faster than other lash serums which made it very comfortable for my eyes. In terms of whether it was effective on my lashes, DEFINITELY! It made my lashes less droopy and stronger as there were lesser fallout than before. I also noticed that my lashes became longer and fuller as the strands got thicker and darker. At first, I really couldn’t believe it as I thought my lashes are a hopeless case. But I noticed the difference just a week of using the tonic and it really made me more excited and kept me consistent in using it because of the improvements. Most importantly, it doesn’t sting my eyes even when I apply too much at times which is the most important thing for me when it comes to lash serums. As for the mascara; it has a little bit of scent which is like the typical mascara in the market but not too overwhelming. The brush applicator is bullet shaped for easier application even to the smallest hairs. I’m pretty surprised with how smooth the consistency is despite the fact that it has fibers in it. Aside from it doesn’t clump up or make my lashes stick together; it’s very lightweight and it surely lengthens and curls my lashes on its own. I personally don’t use lash curlers because I was having a hard time using it since my lashes were really short before and I’m scared of pinching my eyelids, so having this curl my lashes adds brownie points for this products. Lastly, I have watery eyes sometimes, especially when I go out and I tend to forget that I’m wearing mascara hence I touch or wipe my eyes causing it to smudge but luckily, this mascara is actually waterproof and smudge-proof! What a relief! So I’m not so skeptical to use mascara when going out if I’m using this one.


mascara


CONS
No itchiness, redness or any allergic reaction / discomfort were experienced while using this product.

VERDICT
It’s a first for me to use an eyelash tonic and mascara from a Korean brand and I must say, what an amazing experience! The duo really made my lashes look better which defined my eyes in a very beautiful way possible. I don’t know if it’s just me, but I see my eyes brighter because of longer and fuller lashes. As well as, no more drooping lashes or fallout. I honestly thought my lashes were beyond improvements. I’ve tried several lash serums which gave a little bit of improvements over months of usage but this gave me wonderful results in just a week. A lot of people may say that it’s a little too expensive for an eyelash serum and mascara but to me, if it works on you, it doesn’t matter how much it is. The best advice you could ever get is invest in yourself. If the product makes you feel and look good, get it. But of course, we have to be practical and reasonable. I think this product’s price is reasonable as compared to other mascaras in the international market with the same price, considering that this is not just one product but two. Also, I really like that it’s travel-friendly due to it being double-ended. This means I don’t have to worry whether I forgot the eyelash serum or the mascara because it’s already together. So for me, it’s really worth it. And I would repurchase when I finish it. That’s how much I love the product and its effect on my lashes. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! ⭐️⭐️⭐️

upper : before
lower : after

RATING
100/100 ✨









DISCLAIMER What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.























If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
My Charis Shop
Lucir Beauty's Changement Long&Curl Mascara & Eyelash Tonic

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C