(SWATCH + REVIEW) Skinpotions : Skinpotions X Disney Aladdin Collection — a whole new world with this magical collaboration

SWATCH + REVIEW

FEATURING

Skinpotions' Skinpotion X Disney Aladdin Collection 






-------------------------------------------------------------------------------






PROS
First, I really love that this is very handy as it’s already a two in one product. Both highlighter and contour is amazingly creamy and highly pigmented. Aside from that, the product is buildable but even so, it still remains to be blended easily and without hassle. I think this is the reason why they just released one shade of it because you can build the pigment hence it can be used on all skin tones, you can either have it darker or lighter. It’s all up to you! It didn't trigger any breakouts or milia seeds which is great and lastly, I love how light it is and blends well to the point that it looks so natural on the skin! Especially when I apply finishing powder, it feels and looks like I don’t have anything on, just naturally sculpted and subtly highlighted features!


CONS
I didn’t have any allergic reaction to it. The only issue I encountered, I don’t really see it as a con, is that I’m no expert when it comes to contouring my face because I’m just not talented with it, I did quite find it a little bit hard to work on the contour as compared to the highlighter. Although, it’s just the first time I used it when I had difficulties and you guys might experience it too if you’re a newbie in contouring like me but I guarantee you; afterwards, it will be smooth sailing.

P399 / $8 | 1 shade available





PROS
As you all know, I’m not much of a fan of eyeliners because my eyes are naturally uneven. The other one is monolid while the other one is double eyelid which makes it harder for me to make my eyeliner even and the only way for me to use eyeliners is to do ends for a winged liner. Luckily, this product is one of the easiest to maneuver or control on how thick you want your eyeliner to be. Not to mention that the tip of it is shaped like a sphere for you to achieve an even winged liner easily! Whether you want it thicker, you can just stamp the tip or thinner by using the side of the tip! I love how pigmented it is which makes my eyes pop really well with its jet black color and even though the tip has a different shape, it’s still very précised! Most importantly, I’m always for comfortable but long-wearing makeup products and this is one of them! The longevity of this lasts for hours which is good enough for me. :)

CONS
Not a con but do take note that this product is not sweat proof which is understandable because I sweat too much but it lasts longer than other eyeliners so I still love it!




P499 / $10 | 3 shades available







PROS
I would like to start off by pointing out how useful this product is and I love the idea of it being another multi-purpose item from the collection. The pencil is very précised with its triangular tip and looks natural on the brows while the gel or brow mascara holds the brow hairs in place without making it clump up. It’s also very pigmented but easy to blend well without fading and the texture of it is really nice! Definitely one of the secret weapons to achieve brows on fleek or a wish come true because it surely gives you brow of wonders! The shade range is also something to commend because it can really compliment most, if not all, hair colors! Last but not the least; its longevity is really good! It doesn’t budge nor smudge and it lasts the whole day! No kidding, even I couldn’t believe it at first!

CONS
No discomforts were experienced while using this. You just have to have your own spoolie or use one from another brow makeup for you to be able to blend the brow pencil better.




P399 / $8 | 3 shades available







PROS
First of all, I would like to say how pretty the shades are. I’m not a fan of pinkish shades but I’m able to wear them still. It has a flat doe-foot applicator which takes quite an amount of the product enough to apply on the lips and maybe some on the cheeks because your girl likes multi-purpose makeup products that much! They are really pigmented and the colors are so vibrant. The formula is buildable and very easy to blend. It’s creamy but dries off matte. And some people, like me, loves matte finish liquid lipsticks but has dry lips. Worry no more because these are non-drying and lightweight wherever you choose to apply them! I personally love using it on my cheeks too as it gives my cheeks glow because of its dewy finish when blended. But the most important thing about this is that it didn’t cause or triggered any breakout which is one of the things I worry about when using multi-purpose items or lip and cheek products. Lastly, they are long lasting and can last for a good 6-8 hours depending on the activity you do or how much you eat during the day.

CONS
I didn’t have any complains about these because they are really nice. Although it takes a while to dry fully and if you put a little too much on your lips, it would feel a little bit sticky but it doesn’t bother me as much.




⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬



Packaging : 10/5
Smell : 5/5
Application : 5/5
Comfort : 5/5
Texture : 5/5
Longevity : 5/5





/VERDICT/
The first thing I want to say is how the packaging is so well-thought of. Aside from having Disney Philippines approve it first, SkinPotion really did pour out their full effort and talent in bringing this collaboration into reality! No joke that this is one of the most beautiful packaging I’ve ever seen and really exceeded expectations. All the products’ packaging are uniformed in this collection and one more thing that I like is that all of them doesn’t have scent to it which is actually nice because I noticed that having no added fragrance in cosmetics lessens the allergic reaction. The price is P3,499 / $70 for this whole set where you can save P43 / $0.86. Not that big of a saving but it comes with this very beautiful box that’s perfect to give as a gift to someone you love or to yourself a.k.a., #selflove! Also, I haven’t explained yet. The “A Whole New Matte Liquid Lipstick” has 3 shades but I only put 2 shades is because I was sent 1 Fierce and 2 Spirited instead of 1 of each. The other shade is named Curious. The 2 shades are my favorite because Fierce is a pretty red pink shade while Spirited is nude pink. On the other hand, my shade in the “Brow of Wonders” is Medium or Dark depending on my hair color. The Light is a little too light for me so I just go for the darker ones. All the products from this collection are really worth getting especially if you love Disney and Aladdin! Price points are reasonable and products can be used for everyday look or even for glam look! Not to mention that this is by a local brand! The first ever! So I would suggest that you go and try it yourself too! You may not have the budget for the whole collection, at least grab a piece of two to see these magical makeup products that will give you a whole new experience!

SUPER RECOMMENDED! ✨







If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C