(REVIEW) Skin Foundry : Face Mist — hydrating and brightening sparkling drinks for the skin!

"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."





PRODUCT
Skin Foundry's Face Mist (hydrating | brightening)

INGREDIENTS
[hydrating; aloe cucumber face mist]
Aqua, Glycerin, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Witch Hazel Extract, Cucumber Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice and Preservatives.

[brightening; rose water face mist]
Aqua, Pure Rose Water, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Niacinamde (Vitamin B3), Witch Hazel Extract, Cucumber Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice and Preservatives.


USES / BENEFITS
[hydrating]
- Refreshing
- Soothing
- Energizes the skin

[brightening]
- Hydrating
- Soothing
- Balances skin pH

SIZE
60ml

PRICE
P159 / $3

DETAILS
This product is said to be suitable for all skin types.

HOW TO USE
Whenever I feel like my skin needs a drink, I just shake this real quick before spraying it twice from  a few distance away from my face or if I know I'd need some cooling effect, I store them in the refrigerator 10-15 minutes before using. I sometimes use it as a face prep and/or makeup spray.

PROS
Let’s start off with its appearance; the bottles may look typical but the labels are extra pretty. I also find the presentation very catchy, with its glitters and all which made it look very magical. The labels are water-proof and informative with regards the products. Details such as variant, claims, size in ml and oz., ingredients which is extremely important. As well as the cruelty-free logo, together with other information like being all natural and locally made. The two different variants have different scents and colors but both have glitters to add or give a little bit of shimmer to the skin. In terms of scents, the hydrating variant has a very refreshing scent of cucumber and aloe vera while the brightening variant smells just like roses. The spray is really fine so you just need to tap it after spraying if you’re using it as a face mist or let it as is if you’re using it as a makeup spray. I love how multi-purpose this product and the size is perfect to bring anywhere and everywhere. You can even have it in your bag for when you go on a plane to spritz anytime you feel like your skin needs some moisture. When I go out, I always have “Hydrating” with me because it instantly refreshes my skin, especially the hot and humid weather. And when I do my makeup, I use “Brightening” to prep my skin for better makeup outcome. And not only I can use it for my face but I also use it on my body sometimes because who doesn’t love a little shimmer right? But other than that, is because it really gives my skin the love it deserves. The shimmering effect is just a cherry on top! ✨

CONS
No itchiness, redness, dryness or any allergic reactions were experienced while using this product.

VERDICT
These mists are the products I never knew I needed. It’s multipurpose, smells great and good to bring to travels. Due to it being very handy, I can use it anywhere. Presentation and everything, I seriously think that this product is perfect! Moisturizing yet doesn’t trigger my skin to become oilier on some parts which is one of my concerns about face mists or makeup mists in the market. Good thing is that it’s very gentle and really helps with my skin condition. Especially, I always have irritated skin or redness suddenly appears particularly on my cheeks. And when that happens, these mists are the ones I always reach out for because it makes my skin look and feel better right away. I use “Hydrating” more often than the other variant just because my skin always looks so dull and tired which is what “Hydrating” is mainly for but both mists does their jobs really well. The price is really affordable yet the product itself is high quality and you can really feel that you get more than what you pay for which is something that anyone would want, good quality products without overpricing and that’s what these mists are or all the products from this brand, to be exact. They are not overly marketed as well as they really do what they are supposed to do and to me, that is something that you don’t normally see as the competition in the local market for cosmetics here in the Philippines gets tough, some brands gets tempted to overmarket their products just to be able to sell them but I really believe that if you think that the product is effective, you don’t need or have to overmarket just like how this brand is; they trust the products that they sell. Therefore, this product is worth getting! Always on-the-go or not, your skin would thank you for this! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! ⭐️⭐️⭐️

RATING
100/100 ✨









DISCLAIMER What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.















If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Instagram
Facebook
BeautyMNL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C