(SWATCH + REVIEW) Skin Foundry : Modern Matte Velvet Crème Tint — one of the products that doesn't leave my bag!

SWATCH + REVIEW

FEATURING

Skin Foundry's Modern Matte Velvet Crème Tint











⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬



Packaging : 10/5
Smell : 10/5
Application : 10/5
Comfort : 8/5
Texture : 9/5
Longevity : 10/5







/VERDICT/
Let’s start with the packaging of these; they have individual boxes which I find really nice because the color they used is pleasing to the eyes with minimalist design hence easy to read. All the details that you need to know about the product is already indicated on the box while the container on the other hand is a rectangular shaped lip gloss tube with black cover. It looks like a glass tube but it’s made with plastic which makes it look so elegant. With regards its scent, it smells like the local bubblegum that I used to buy when I was a little girl and come to think of it, it has the same scent as their Blushed Tinted Lip Balms and Pocket Blushes which I have no issue or whatsoever. In fact, I love it because it brings back childhood memories whenever I sniff it or I come to smell it. And if you’re wondering what could be the notes of the scent, it’s actually sweet and fruity but not to the point that it’s overwhelming to your sense of smell. It’s just right.

In terms of application, I didn’t have a single problem with it as it has a doe-foot applicator with the perfect length and shape to apply accurately and even reach those edges of the lips without a hassle. The applicator gets the right amount of product so I don’t feel the need to go for a second dip as well. It’s very easy to glide with zero dragging and buildable but one layer is enough to have that gorgeous pigment on the lips. I usually use my finger to dab my lips after applying this to blur it out and the leftover product on my finger goes to either my lids and/or cheeks since I don’t like wasting products, especially if it’s this good. Honestly, the comfortability is one of the things I really love about this product. It’s very lightweight on the lips and even though it’s velvet matte, it’s non-drying! My lips are normally dry and sometimes, mattes tend to emphasize it by settling in between the cracks but this made my lips look smooth and hydrated. Even on my cheeks and lids, these are one of the most comfy! Light as a feather, like nothing is on!


Out of all the lipsticks / tints I have ever tried in my entire journey as a humble blogger, this is one of the few lip products that has an amazing formula. Its finish is the perfect velvet matte you can ever imagine! It’s highly pigmented, dries fast on the lips without drying your lips and no stickiness to it at all! Not only that, they blend like a dream! And it doesn’t leave any mark or stain on the area where I initially applied it even at times when I blend it after a few minutes. Some of you know that I’m no expert when it comes to applying makeup and that includes the patience to blend my makeup in a patting motion. I’m very guilty that I usually just smear or drag the products especially for my cheeks because I got no time to do that and most of the multi-functional products gets erased when blended in such way but not with this one! You guys must be thinking if these are long-lasting and we all want our lipsticks / lip tints to last after our meal/s. At first, I didn’t expect too much from this as it’s a velvet matte and tint, not lipstick. It’s slightly waterproof with zero to minimal transfer but when I tested it, I was surprised because I applied it at 10am and it lasted until 6pm! It actually survived two meals and I didn’t have to retouch at all since it’s just the inner part of my lips that was fading! Same goes for the cheeks and lids.

You guys may think that these are too small being just 2.4ml and retails for P179 / $3.8 but a little goes a long way and they are UNLIKE any other velvet crème tints out there! I’ve been using these since April and until now, I still have a lot in the tubes. Not to mention that I use it every single time I go out! It doesn’t even leave my bag already, that’s how much I love these! They have a total of three shades and they are all equally beautiful shades that flatter most, if not all skin tones / undertones! I usually use all the shades at the same time because I love doing gradient lip recently and my perfect duo is Sunday Candy and Spring Break while I use Peachy Keen on my cheeks or lids. I am in no way an expert but these are definitely one of the products that are worth it and a must-have! P.S., these are locally made with all-natural ingredients and cruelty-free! So proud of this brand and even when I first encountered them, I knew right away that they will make it big in this industry because their products are really good!


SUPER RECOMMENDED! ✨





If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C