(SWATCH + REVIEW) Casamara PH : Tint Positive Oil-based Lip Tints — colourette colourtint dupes / affordable option

SWATCH + REVIEW

FEATURING

Casamara PH's Tint Positive Oil-based Lip Tints








⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬


Packaging : 4/5
Smell : 4.5/5
Application : 5/5
Comfort : 4.8/5
Texture : 4/5
Longevity : 4.5/5






/VERDICT/
this is what it looks like before shaking
First of all, the packaging makes it very convenient to bring anywhere and everywhere because it’s pretty secured and travel-friendly. You might find the container familiar and that’s because it’s inspired by a Korean beauty brand’s famous lip product. I really like how easy for me to put it in my purse or even in my pocket. The doe-foot applicator is a little longer than usual applicators and it has a small hollow part in the middle of it which I honestly don’t know what it is for. The only downside of the whole packaging is the labels because the stickers are transparent with black lettering which makes it hard to read due to some of the shades are little bit on the darker side and the ingredients were not indicated on the labels although I received a note with a brief detail / introduction about these tints. I’m not sure whether everyone who orders it will get a note too and that’s just it. As for the smell, it has a bubblegum scent which is sweet and fruity with a little hint of something else that I couldn’t explain. Overall, it still smells pleasant and not too much for my nose or liking.

Regarding its application, I’m pleased with how easy it is for me to apply it whether on my lips, cheeks or lids since it’s very much pigmented and a little goes a long way. Whenever I want to put it on my lips, I just need 2-3 dots and when applying on my cheeks requires me to put only a dot as the color payoff is really opaque. Although you do have to take note that these are oil-based tints which means you have to always shake it well before using but don’t get me wrong, I really don’t mind it at all. As long as they are made without any harmful chemicals, cruelty-free and don’t make my lips any drier than it normally is, I’m good. With all that being said, comfort is already a given as the lighter the layer, the more comfortable it gets. And that’s the perfect description for this. The only difference is that even when I apply more, it’s still as comfortable as it was when I applied a thinner layer. I tried to experiment a little and instead of my normal 2-3 dots on the lips, I did a full swipe and as expected, it’s still very light. Although it may feel a little bit greasy but I just apply as little as possible anyway but good thing about it is that it doesn’t dry up my lips, give me breakouts nor settling on the cracks making my lips feel and look moisturized.

Like what I said above, these are oil-based lip tints with a matte finish. They are very buildable and blends like a dream. It doesn’t leave any marks on where I applied them initially. Even though it’s a bit greasy and takes quite some time to dry on the lips, roughly 10 minutes depending on how thick the layer you apply. When it comes to its feels on the cheeks as a blush, it’s very creamy and easy to work with. I actually prefer it using as a blush as you all know, I have a weird skin type and I used to believe that my skin is a combination but my cheeks sometimes tends to be a bit dry. And these gives me a very nice flush at the same time makes my cheeks look plump and a little dewy. In terms of longevity, I’d say they are quite long lasting. After all, they are just tints. This means we can’t expect much from it to last long as compared to lipsticks and such. But they pretty much stayed on an average of 5 hours depending on what you do or eat and you have to make sure that they are fully set on your lips before you drink or eat because if they aren’t, they will transfer a lot but once they are set, there’s zero to minimal transfer and smudge-proof. After 5 hours, there’s still color but the inner part of the lips will be a little bit faded out. I still think they last fairly long enough even on the cheeks, knowing I sweat a lot and even I wipe my cheeks, the color doesn’t disappear or anything so I’m still happy with it.

I haven’t tried any other oil-based tints so I really don’t know what to expect from them but overall, it was good. It’s definitely something new to me and it wasn’t bad. I really thought it would cause me to have milia seeds if I used them on my cheeks or lids but they didn’t so that’s another good thing about it. It retails for P150 / $3 each which is considered affordable especially when you compare it to another brand that sells oil-based lip tints where these ones are inspired by. They have a total of 5 shades which by the way, are very nice and neutral to suit most skin tones. My favorite out of the 5 shades are the warm toned ones which are Poppy, Rust and Terracotta. And I just want to say that I really appreciate that the owner of the brand wrote a note to at least indicate that these are made with natural ingredients and that the oil and colorants tend to separate from each other which is why she instructed me to shake well before using. I honestly think that a bottle can last up to a few months and that these oil-based tints are worth the rave. You guys should also try it and give yourself a break from the typical lip and cheek tints for a change.


SUPER RECOMMENDED! ✨







If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C