(REVIEW) Skin Temptations : That's So Cool Toner


"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."



PRODUCT : Skin Temptations' That's So Cool Toner.

INGREDIENTS : Cucumis Sativus Extract, Citrus Lemon Extract, Organic Alcohol, Aqua and Tocopherol (Vitamin E).

USES / BENEFITS : Anti-pimple, Refreshes the skin.

SIZE : 100ml.

PRICE : P160 / $3.2

DETAILS : This product is said to double up as a makeup remover.

HOW TO USE : After washing the face, i apply the toner using a cotton ball then swipe on my face in an outward motion and upward motion on my neck area.

PROS : I love the smell of this! I actually think it's the first time that i've smelled a toner so refreshing as this one! When i used this, i was also using the Oh My Mousse! Cream from the same brand so if you've read my review regarding it, you'll know how much i love it but let me tell you something, i love this a little more than the cream! Aside from it having such nice scent, it has a cooling effect on my skin! And cannot be mistaken as stinging or vice versa because it's really relaxing on the skin and calms down my angry pimples faster than the usual. It also made my small bumps and red allergy-like rashes go away in an instant! But what surprised me even more is when i saw how this is an effective makeup remover because even the residue of my makeup and dirt after washing my face can be removed by it! I know so because my cotton ball is downright dirty afterwards especially if i went out (i know it's disgusting but hey, isn't that a good sign?). And that's also the reason why i didn't get breakouts while using this since it helps cleanses my skin too by removing all the deep-seated dirt from my pores so that it won't cause my skin to break! Also, it doesn't only manages to control excessive oiliness of some parts of my face but balances everything too which is so hard to achieve when you have combination skin type because i was born to have oily t-zone and dry cheeks (and sometimes the other way around)! Prevention is better than cure is one of the things this product is best at! It isn't my first time using a toner from Skin Temptations and this is the best one for me! :)

CONS : No itchiness, dryness, redness or any indication of allergic reaction while using this product. 

VERDICT : I'm in love with this one! If you are like me that wants the skin to feel and look fresh, you have to try this as well! Not to mention that it also calms them pimples down at first use! If i'm not mistaken, this is the one that i've tried before which is called Breezy and Cool Toner. And i'm more than glad that they took into consideration my review about the old formula since it has a strong alcohol smell into it. I must say, they did an amazing job revamping their products' formulas and labels for the best! It's one of the many reasons why i admire Skin Temptations, they really see to it that they take note of the reviews / feedbacks to make their brand better! Which i think is the right mindset and attitude of a brand to last in this industry! Kudos to Ms. Joyce! It's definitely an amazing product and more than affordable that even students (puberty = breakouts) can afford! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! ⭐️⭐️⭐️

RATING : 500/100 ✨









DISCLAIMER What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.




















If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Instagram
Facebook
Shopee

Comments

  1. Ang galing naman, parang lahat ng products na ginagamit mo hiyang sayo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hindi naman lahat sis. May ibang may side effect sakin. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C