(REVIEW) Skin Temptations : Wonder Blend Bar


"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."



PRODUCT : Skin Temptations' Wonder Blend Bar.

INGREDIENTS : Pearl Powder, Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Glycerin Sodium, Hydroxide, White Henna, Sodium Bicarbonate, Magnesium Carbonate and Phenoxyethanol.

USES / BENEFITS : Whitening.

SIZE : 90g

PRICE : P120 / $2.4

DETAILS : This product is said to also hydrate the skin.

HOW TO USE : After rinsing my skin with water, i scrub the soap directly onto my skin until i get the creamy lather that i prefer then wait for 3-5 minutes before rinsing.

PROS : It doesn't smell like anything because the scent is too faint which is actually fine. Normally, bleaching soaps or those fast whitening ones has a very distinct bleach smell or chemical smell not unless it is made with all natural ingredients and/or they added fragrance to it. But this one, as you can see on the ingredients, there's no added fragrance but it doesn't have any unpleasant smell. No harmful ingredient also! I have extremely sensitive and dry skin type on my body which makes it so hard for me to use whitening products without being skeptical or overly cautious (trust me, last time that my skin reacted to a well-known whitening soap, it's horrible! My whole body became so flaky that i didn't even want to go out and let anyone see me! I literally turned into a fish! SCALY!) but this didn't dry my skin which commonly happens when you use whitening products hence it gave me a supple looking skin after the first wash! It lathers up pretty well too which also caught me because i love making bubbles with my soaps. Regarding its whitening effect on my skin, i can't say it whitened my skin at first use but it certainly did whiten faster than other whitening products! Like 2-3 days! I have fair skin to begin with but has uneven skintone especially my arms (sleeve marks), elbows and knees (from doing muay thai) and this helped me even it out making them less noticeable which is already a huge thing for me as this elbow and knee problem of mine has been long overdue (i was doing muay thai for a good 2-3 years). Honestly, i can't see much difference personally but other people in the house can and they are pretty much amazed as well! And not just that, it made my skin super soft and smooth too! Very surprising and unusual for a whitening soap to do so but this did it! I'm glad that i cut this into two so that i can still use this precious one longer! ♥

CONS : No itchiness, stinging, dryness or any allergic reactions! Just take note that no to minimal skin redness may occur but it's normal. :)

VERDICT : The soap that suits its name perfectly, WONDER BLEND BAR IT IS! You can call it small but its effectiveness is more and bigger than you expect from it! It's actually very affordable and safe to use! One cut lasted me a little more than two weeks making one bar last a month or so depending on how often you use it or how you will use it, as for my case i went to cut it in half which has been my practice ever since! Although, i didn't try it on my face as i'm not sure whether it's also suitable for the face and i was testing something else as well. Nonetheless, this one is worth buying! Especially nowadays when it's not too hot, it's the perfect weather to whiten your skin that got burnt last summer without the worry of being exposed under the sun! Or if you want to achieve fair skin faster and even out those tan lines with sleeves from being too lazy on bringing umbrella on sunny days (i bet it's not just me!), i would definitely suggest this one! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! ⭐️

RATING : 100/100 ✨









DISCLAIMER What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.




















If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Instagram
Facebook
Shopee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C