(REVIEW) Skin Temptations : Oh My Mousse! Cream (New Formula)


"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."



PRODUCT : Skin Temptations' Oh My Mousse! Cream.

INGREDIENTS : Witch Hazel Extract, Tomato Extract, Bearberry Extract, Japanese Powder, Snail Enzyme, Collagen and Grapeseed Oil.

USES / BENEFITS : Anti-pimple, Hydrating.

SIZE : 10g

PRICE : P180 / $3.6

DETAILS : This product is said to work as an anti-aging cream as well.


HOW TO USE : After cleansing and toning my face at night, i scoop the cream using my finger and dot once on my forehead, cheeks, chin, nose and neck before spreading evenly.

PROS : I super love the smell of this! It's very mild and unlike any other face cream, the consistency of this is superb! My skin absorbs it pretty fast and there's no room for stickiness even after it's been absorbed. I apply this on my face every night and my skin is blooming with rosy cheeks the next morning! I also apply this when i go out since i really want to wear less makeup especially when i was in Singapore, their weather is hot as an oven when i got there. There were scattered thunderstorms but most of the time, it's downright scorching hot! And wearing this really helped my skin cope up with the weather which is a huge thing for me because no matter what i use there, my skin always dries up which i can't afford since it causes my skin to have breakouts as well if it's too dry! But this doesn't only make my skin brighten up, it also moisturize it at the same time. I use this as a spot treatment for my pimples that pops out of nowhere and it effectively flatten them over the night making me less worried about when it will go away or if and when i will have one, what am i going to do because i already have this magic cream with me! And the most, it made my skin and pores tighter plus uneven skin tone is lesser! All that i have is a healthy looking and glowing skin!

CONS : No itchiness, redness, dryness or any allergic reactions were experienced while using this product. I JUST REALLY WANT A BIGGER ONE! ♡


VERDICT : I'm in awe and overly satisfied! Skin Temptations really made an awesome job because i've actually tried the old version of this and i must say that they did great with the new one in terms of color (the previous one has a pink shade), container, label (it's waterproof) and most importantly, the consistency of it! But it didn't change the fact that it's really an amazing face cream, indeed! Before and until now. It just doesn't hydrate the skin but can also be used as makeup or makeup base! But for me, it's all that i apply on my face whenever i go out. It's the only face cream / makeup that i brought to Singapore with me! And it has been my companion through day and night since i always go out everyday during my two and a half week vacation there and i tell you, i really appreciated this cream the most! After using it for more than a month, i can definitely say that worth it is an understatement! Very affordable for an all-in-one cream and the tub can last for months! Highly effective as well! I would suggest this especially to those who are always on-the-go, has acne-prone and oily skin! 💕 HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

RATING : 1000/100 ✨









DISCLAIMER What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.



















If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Instagram
Facebook
Shopee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C