(REVIEW) Skin Magical : Black Magical Soap


"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."


PRODUCT : Skin Magical's Black Magical Soap.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS : Activated Charcoal, Glutathione with Alpha Arbutin, Kojic Acid and Licorice, Shea Butter and Glycerin.

USES / BENEFITS : Bleaching, Peeling, Whitening, Moisturizing, Acne-Control, Sunblock.

SIZE : 90g

PRICE : P75 / $1.5

DETAILS : This product is said to be safe for pregnant women and lactating moms :)

HOW TO USE : I scrub directly onto damp skin and wait for 3 minutes before rinsing.

PROS : First, i was shocked that this soap smells nice! And you guys know i'm a sucker for that! I cut my soap into 4, each cut lasted me 9 days and i used a total of 3 cuts! It's very mild and i love its exfoliators which helped with cleansing my body! It's not too drying (at first i thought i was but then it has a peeling effect so it's just that.), actually it's moisturizing for a peeling soap! Using this for almost a month gave me good results! I really noticed that it whitened / evened out my skintone and my skin have a healthy glow! Like shiny but not because it's dry glow! And since this is herbal, i was a little less nervous to try it! 💕

CONS : NO ITCHINESS, REDNESS OR ANY INDICATION OF ALLERGIC REACTION WERE EXPERIENCE WHILE USING THIS PRODUCT.

VERDICT : This gave Skin Magical soaps another chance for me! The first two had cons but this one is the best among all those soaps i've tried from the same brand! And it's said to be safe for pregnant and lactating moms which made me believe that this is very safe and took a chance in trying it! It really is! ❤️ for its price, it's definitely a good buy! I would suggest this out of the 3 soaps! This is the most worth it for me! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! ⭐️⭐️⭐️

RATING : 500/100 ✨







DISCLAIMER : What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.











If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C