(REVIEW) Colour Me PH : Detoxifying Face Mask


"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."


PRODUCT : Colour Me PH's Detoxifying Face Mask.

Cute resealable pouch! :) the label has everything you need to know about the product.

INGREDIENTS : Bentonite Clay.

USES / BENEFITS : Detoxifying, Tightening, Deep Cleansing.

Close-up. You'll see the instructions. And how cute the pattern of this label as well.
SIZE : 40g

PRICE : P90 / $1.8

DETAILS : This product is pure aged volcanic ash.


HOW TO USE : I put a decent amount (around half teaspoon or so) of this and a few drops of water in a plastic bowl, mix until i get my preferred consistency, apply evenly on my face with a brush and wait for around 10 minutes or until it dries up completely before rinsing with warm water.

PROS : The first pro about this product is made with Bentonite Clay and no added fragrance or anything else. Very simple and not complicated! I love how it works on my skin! Detoxifying and Tightening on point! Whenever i use this, i get really amazed how hard it is for me to talk or even smile! Intense tightening and sucking out deep-seated dirt! After i rinse it off, it feels extremely clean and soft! And unlike normal detox masks, this one didn't stain my sink nor hard to rinse! Also, it doesn't make my skin dry since some detox masks makes my skin extra dry to the point that i get flaking at the tip of my nose! ☺️

CONS : NO ITCHINESS, DRYNESS, REDNESS OR ANY INDICATION OF ALLERGIC REACTION WHILE USING THIS PRODUCT! 💕

VERDICT : HARDCORE! This product reminds me of Muddy Body's Refresh but better since it's locally made and very affordable! One pack of this can last for months because a little goes a long way with it! It's worth every penny you're gonna spend on it and i'm not kidding! Definitely worth buying and very easy to use! One of the best detox mask that i've tried! It's in a plastic ziplock which can last for about 10 masks. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! ⭐️⭐️⭐️

RATING : 500/100 ✨







DISCLAIMER : What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.











If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Instagram
Shopee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C