(REVIEW) I Love Soaphia : Activated Bamboo Charcoal Soap


"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."


PRODUCT : I Love Soaphia's Activated Bamboo Charcoal Soap.

INGREDIENTS : Palm Oil, Coconut Oil, Lye Solution, Neem, Moringa and Activated Bamboo Charcoal.

USES / BENEFITS : Detoxifying.

SIZE : Approx. 100g.

PRICE : P120 / $2.4

DETAILS : This product is made with natural ingredients and purely handmade. NO MORE, NO LESS.

HOW TO USE : I rub directly onto damp skin, wait for 3 minutes before rinsing with warm water.

PROS : I'm so in love with this! First, there wasn't any added scent but i find its smell very earthy and raw! I only got a sample cut but it served me a good 15 days! Yes, one cut which i think was a small portion of the actual size of the soap lasted 15 days! How cool is that right? It really detoxified my skin so good and it has some exfoliators which i think is from the Activated Bamboo Charcoal because it was so fine yet very helpful with making my skin extra clean + free from all dirt and the feeling was very nice! :)

CONS : NOT A SINGLE CON WAS FOUND NOR EXPERIENCED.

VERDICT : THE BEST! I have so much love and respect for Ms. Jean for creating such masterpiece like her soaps! This is an all-natural, handmade soap that doesn't dissolve quickly! Very safe and until now, i'm still amazed by this! Pure goodness! Very grateful for this soap! It's a MUST-BUY! Very affordable and helpful! You guys should at least try one (OR ALL) their soap variants! My favorite! SUPER DUPER HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

RATING : 1000/100 ✨






DISCLAIMER : What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.











If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C