(REVIEW) Danahan : Intensive Moisturizing Set


"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."


PRODUCT : Danahan's Intensive Moisturizing Set.

INGREDIENTS : Not indicated

USES / BENEFITS : Moisturizing.

SIZE : 5ml each

PRICE : P27 / $0.54

DETAILS : This set is a sample size of their Toner and Emulsion.

HOW TO USE : After washing my face, i pour a little amount of toner on the palm of my hand and apply evenly onto my face. When toner is fully absorbed, i put an ample amount of emulsion on my face and tap for faster absorption.

PROS : First, i love this set to bits! It smells divine! Like a mild perfume! It didn't hurt my nose, in fact the smell is very addicting (in a good way!), it's making me less lazy to do my skincare routine (admit it, a lot of us has this dilemma)! You may think that this set is super small but it lasted 3 weeks! The moisturizing power of this is outstanding! Because the tip of my nose was extremely dry and flaking when i've decided to start with this and it was eliminated the first week i used this! And my skin felt smoother and softer, minimized my pores too!

CONS : NONE! I just want a full size!

VERDICT : SMALL BUT EXTREMELY EXCEPTIONAL! It really amazed me that this tiny set can do so much and give me BIG results! 💕 i was in awe! I never thought it's going to last me even for a week! You can really never underestimate korean beauty products! Totally one of my favorites! ❤️ HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! ⭐️⭐️⭐️

RATING : 500/100 ✨







DISCLAIMER : What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.











If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Instagram
Facebook

Comments

  1. I have a question that I cannot get an answer to. . Does the Anti wrinkle toner and emulsion have Ginseng Seed in it.? I had the Ginseng Seed Secret ones and I loved them. I was gifted with the Anti Wrinkle toner and Emulsion. I wonder if it will have the same effects .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!

      Unfortunately, i can't answer the question either as the products sent to me didn't have any ingredients indicated or at least an english translation to them. It didn't have any ingredients indicated either, when they sent it to you? Because the only way for you to get the answer is through the ingredients list or if the person who sent you is knowledgeable about the product. I'm very sorry. I'm not that familiar with Danahan's products either as this was the first and last product i've tried from them for years. But i do hope you get the answer soon :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C