(REVIEW) Hera : Zeal Perfumed Soap


"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."


PRODUCT : Hera's Zeal Perfumed Soap.

INGREDIENTS : Not indicated.

USES / BENEFITS : Moisturizing, Smoothening, Cleansing.

SIZE : 60g

PRICE : P60 / $1.2

DETAILS : This product is formulated with Rose Extract and said to be suitable for all skin types.

HOW TO USE : I rub it between my hands until i get a creamy lather then rub onto my skin and rinse with warm water.

PROS : So i would like to start this with commending how nice the scent of this soap is and definitely lasts the whole day! I used this when my lovey came to visit. I don't know why but he became extra clingy (he's clingy to begin with but he was too clingy when i used this!) and he kept on giving unlimited hugs and kisses and kept on looking for me / doesn't want to leave my side. Not only it has some love spell, my skin feels moisturized and very smooth! Not to mention that it really did a great job with cleansing my skin and making me smell real good! Also, i wasn't able to cut it since it's small but surprisingly, it doesn't dissolve quickly! I used it for 3 weeks and until now, i still have around half of it! ❤

CONS : NO ITCHINESS, DRYNESS, REDNESS NOR ANY INDICATION OF IRRITATIONS WERE EXPERIENCED WHILE USING THIS PRODUCT!

VERDICT : COUPLE'S CHOICE! Me and my lovey likes this soap so much that he even told me to buy more of it and always use when we're together. But really, i love this soap not only because it made my lovey clingy and more romantic but it did wonders on my skin! It's a soap and perfume in one! A soap can last you months! Super worth it! You'll get more than what you paid for! And you won't need body cologne whenever you use this because the scent lasts long! EXTRA SUPER DUPER HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

RATING : 1000/100 ✨







DISCLAIMER : What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.











If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C