(REVIEW) Esme Organics : Inca Inchi Oil


"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."


PRODUCT : Esme Organics' Inca Inchi Oil.

INGREDIENTS : Pure Inca Inchi Oil

USES / BENEFITS : Moisturizing, Hydrating, Healing, Skin Repairing, Calming, Anti-Acne, Anti-Fungal, Anti-Aging, Anti-Bacterial.

SIZE : 20ml.

PRICE : P390 / $7.8

DETAILS : This product is made with 100% pure Inca Inchi Oil which is the best plant source of Omega 3, 6 and 9 and contains one of the highest amounts of PUFA, Vitamin A and D among all plant oils. This product is also said to be recommended for sensitive skin and is not tested on animals.

HOW TO USE : I put 1-2 drops on the palm of my hand and massage it on my face in a circular motion.

PROS : I started using this product before i even went to SG and brought it with me. It's unscented and you can tell that it really is pure. I love how it doesn't feel heavy and easily spread evenly on my face. It really does a great job in moisturizing and repairing my skin and it helped me heal some dry and reddish patches on my face! 💕 it also made my skin blooming and pimple marks are less noticeable! I also use this on my body whenever there is a dry or red patch since this oil is an all-around and can be used even on your hair and nails! :)

CONS : N. O. N. E.

VERDICT : LIFESAVER! If you have sensitive skin, be it your face or body.. This is the perfect oil for you! Those people with oily or combination skin type, worry no more! As this oil will also balance it out for you! ☺️ it truly is an all-in-one oil! Acne problems, allergies or irritation problems, hair problems and even nail problems! This is the answer you all been looking for! Forever in love with all Esme Organics products! They create outstanding products that gives you the best results! SUPER HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! ♡

RATING : 500/100 ✨



DISCLAIMER : What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.











If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Instagram
Website
Email

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C