(REVIEW) Pax Moly : Aloe Vera Soap


"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."


PRODUCT : Pax Moly's Aloe Vera Soap.

INGREDIENTS : Not indicated

USES / BENEFITS : Removes Dead Skin, Whitening, Healing, Detoxifying, Calming.

SIZE : 100g

PRICE : P150 / $3

DETAILS : This product is KFDA approved and said to be suitable for all skin types, kids, pregnant women and breastfeeding moms. ☺️

HOW TO USE : I rub directly onto wet skin every night and wait for about 3-5 minutes before rinsing.

PROS : I used this soap for a month (i cut the soap into 4 and each cut lasts 2 weeks). First, i really find the smell super duper nice! It's not strong and even my 7-year-old cousin likes the smell too! It really helped me lighten and moisturize my skin at the same time! It made my skin fairer and blooming as it also removes dead skin after every wash! I personally saw the difference and other people in the house also said that my skin looks different and definitely glowing! I used this on my face too and it made my pimple / acne go away in just a few days! My cousin which is a little girl (she personally chose this soap because it smells good, she said) and has darker complexion than mine used this and in just 1 week, we saw that her skin tone got 2 shades lighter too! ❤️

CONS : I DIDN'T EXPERIENCE ANY ALLERGIC REACTION WHILE USING THIS PRODUCT (MY COUSIN WHO IS A 7-YEAR-OLD DIDN'T ALSO.) 💕

VERDICT : THE BEST! It's the most mild, super fast and very effective whitening soap i've ever tried! It doesn't dissolve quickly too! A bar can last you up to 2 months! Pax Moly is really safe, effective and very affordable! It's like a soap and lotion in one! You can definitely achieve korean skin / glow without going over your budget! EXTREMELY AND HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

RATING : 1000/100 ✨



DISCLAIMER : What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.











If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C