(REVIEW) Nature Skin Secrets : Black Almond Facial Wash


"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."


PRODUCT : Nature Skin Secrets' Black Almond Facial Wash.

INGREDIENTS : Activated Charcoal, 24K Gold Powder, Collagen, Almond Milk and Essential Oils.

USES / BENEFITS : Brightening, Detoxifying, Cleansing.

SIZE : 60ml

PRICE : P200 / $4

DETAILS : This product is best used with their Detox Mask with Black Combo twice a week. :)

HOW TO USE : I put a decent amount (around 2 drops) on my palm and apply evenly onto my face and use an electric face brush for about a minute or two before rinsing with warm water.

PROS : I'm so inlove with this product! First, i love how it smells! Not too strong! And the very first time i used this, i noticed the changes on my face! Like some sort of sorcery! It lessened my black / whiteheads, softened, brightened, even tightened and deeply cleansed my skin to the highest level! It also helped me dry up some pimples as well. I thought i would still be needing something to remove my blackheads (yes, problematic about my nose since it has so many blackheads due to excessive sweating in that area) but this helped me a lot! Of course i use their Detox Mask every now and then too! So it really is a great combo to kill them pesky blackheads and for softer and extra clean skin! ❤️

CONS : NO REDNESS OR ANY INDICATIONS OF ALLERGIC REACTION WERE EXPERIENCED WHILE USING THIS PRODUCT.

VERDICT : SUPER AMAZED BY NATURE SKIN SECRETS' PRODUCTS FOREVER! They never fail to exceed my expectations! They are made to really help people with their skin concerns as the products are super safe and effective! Not to mention that they are budget-friendly! Beauty doesn't really need to be expensive! If you're having the same problem as mine (black / whiteheads) or just looking for a great facial wash, i really would advice you to get this! Very affordable and a little goes a long way! So one bottle can last you up to a few months! SUPER DUPER HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

RATING : 1000/100 ✨



DISCLAIMER : What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.











If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C