(REVIEW) Skin Favours PH : Guava Green Tea Soap


"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."


PRODUCT : Skin Favours PH's Guava Green Tea Soap.

INGREDIENTS : Purified Water, Sunflower Oil, Guava Leaves, Green Tea, Essential Oils, Herbs, Vitamin A, C, D and E, Glycerin and Antioxidants.

USES / BENEFITS : Cleansing, Healing, Moisturizing.

SIZE : 135g

PRICE : P140 / $2.8

DETAILS : This product is said to also help prevent appearance / signs of aging.

HOW TO USE : I lather it onto my hands and massage on my face in a circular motion every night.

PROS : I LOVE IT! It smells like their Collagen Soap but it deeply cleansed my face and helped me dry up some pimples that appear every now and then! ❤️ it also moisturizes my face and makes it so soft and supple after every wash! I also noticed that i don't have much pimple than before using this and my face really felt so clean! I tried using this on my body as well as i was having bacne and this really helped me a lot! Even the acne that pops up on my chest, it's not a problem for me anymore because of this baby! ☺️

CONS : NONE.

VERDICT : WORTH TRYING! Especially those who are working or studying and has to go through a lot of stress and exposed from all the dirt and pollution due to public transportation, this is a great product to clean your skin when you get home! It's very affordable and can be used on your face and body! No need to worry about having acne because this will help you prevent it and even make it go away! RECOMMENDED! ⭐️

RATING : 100/100 ✨



DISCLAIMER : What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.











If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C