(REVIEW) Skin Favours PH : Grains & Coco Rush


"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."


PRODUCT : Skin Favours PH's Grains & Coco Rush Soap

INGREDIENTS : Purified Water, Saponified Coconut Oil, Essential Oils, Sunflower Oil, Extracts, Herbs, Vitamin A, C, D and E, Glycerin and Antioxidants.

USES / BENEFITS : Exfoliating, Moisturizing, Calming, Nourishing.

SIZE : 135g

PRICE : P135 / $2.7

DETAILS : This product is said to have top grade oatmeal and roasted coconut.

HOW TO USE : I rub it directly onto damp skin and wait for around 3 minutes before rinsing. :)

PROS : I love the smell of this! Unlike the first two bars that i reviewed from this brand which has the same scent, this has a different one. It's not like candy but it's more of a breakfast kind of smell. Which i really like. Since it exfoliates using oatmeal grains, it exfoliates my skin gently but effectively therefore making my skin feeling extra clean and new! :) it's very moisturizing as well as helping calm my skin. As i always say whenever i use Oatmeal Soaps, i use it for emergency purposes. That's the reason why i always use them last. Just in case other soaps cause my skin to break, they are to my rescue. And this is one of my rescue soaps! So when i noticed that my skin was having red and dry spots, i started using this. I also shared this with my dad since his skin tends to break easily when the weather is too hot or what. We have 2 cuts each. 1 cut lasted for more or less 2 weeks so it doesn't dissolve quickly too! I also love how this nourished my skin up to the last day that i used this. I didn't have to worry much or apply much on my skin because this took care of everything my skin is lacking or needs! ❤

CONS : NO IRRITATIONS OR ANY DISCOMFORT WHILE USING THE PRODUCT. :)

VERDICT : WORTH IT! I really am a sucker for Oatmeal Soaps. And even if i don't like coconut, my skin loves it! In terms of exfoliating, Oatmeal Soaps are truly one of the best! Especially if you have sensitive skin! This definitely did what it's supposed to do. NO MORE, NO LESS. I salute Skin Favours PH for not exaggerating its soaps benefits! It's very affordable, safe and effective! For those who have plans in changing skincare products to a healthier but affordable ones, you might want to start with mild soaps. And this is one of the soaps that i would recommend! So that you won't get allergic reaction since you'll be needing to take it slowly and step by step. :) HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! ⭐️⭐️⭐️

RATING : 500/100 ✨









DISCLAIMER : What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.











If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Instagram
Facebook

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C