(REVIEW) Love Mama Products : Fair & White Lotion


"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."




PRODUCT : Love Mama Products' Fair & White Lotion


INGREDIENTS : Contains high amount of Papaya Extract, Bearberry, Shea Butter and Cocoa Butter.


USES : Whitening.


SIZE : 100ml


PRICE : NOT INDICATED.


DETAILS : This product is made with all-natural ingredients.


HOW TO USE : After shower, i put 1-2 pumps per area and spread evenly.


PROS : First, it smells AMAZING! It's also very easy to apply and not sticky at all! My skin absorbed it quite fast too. I've been using this for a month and it evened out my skin nicely. I noticed that it helps me make my skin more healthy, soft and hydrated too. Even on my first use, it made me fall in love with it instantly! Our dog is also lured by the smell of this lotion.


CONS : None :) i didn't experience anything bad.


VERDICT : If you love using whitening soaps, this one is for you! :) because we all know that most whitening products tend to dry our skin and this one is the perfect lotion to use with any of those whitening soaps, not only this adds up on the whitening effect of the soap but it also hydrates your skin. Nothing beats a good whitening lotion! :)


RATING : 95/100 ✨





DISCLAIMER : What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.










If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C