(REVIEW) Lady Jane Beauty Products : Castor Seed Oil


"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."



PRODUCT : Lady Jane Beauty Products' Castor Seed Oil.


INGREDIENTS : Pure Castor Seed Oil.

USES / BENEFITS : Nourishes Dry Skin, Heals Chapped Lips, Treats Cracked Nails, Soothes Sunburn, Treats Wrinkles, Softens Calluses and Prevents Stretch Marks.


SIZE : 15ml


PRICE : P250 / $5


DETAILS : This product is said to also help with hair growth. :)


HOW TO USE : After my skincare routine, i apply 1 drop on my cheeks, forehead and chin then spread evenly before dozing off.


PROS : This is an amazing product! Love at first use!! I use this as my moisturizer in my night routine and as you all know, i've been very busy and haggard lately due to our move out. But this oil is a miracle in a bottle! I wake up every morning feeling so smooth, blemish-free and fresh! Even though i can't sleep properly and super tired everyday! The best part is, this doesn't make my face so oily! Even though it’s pure castor oil and a bit heavy, it helps balance the oil on my face since my skin type is Combination. I've always been skeptical when it comes to oils because i’m prone with milia / oilseed, so using the right oil / moisturizer is very hard for me to do. But this one made all my worries go away! I'm no longer oily on my t-zone and dry on the other parts! My whole face is now equally hydrated and younger-looking! I also tried used this for my dandruff problems and it went away! :)


CONS : NONE. I don't have any cons to say about this product. ALL PROS!!


VERDICT : This is a must-have!! If you love your skin, you should get one for yourself and you'll never ever regret it! No guilt for this too since it's all natural! 1 bottle lasts for 2 months depends on how often you use or how big the parts you apply it to. But it’s super worth it! ❤️


RATING : 500/100 ✨




DISCLAIMER : What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.










If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Instagram
Facebook

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C