(REVIEW) Pure Skin Rituals : Peace Multitasking Salve




"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."




PRODUCT : Pure Skin Rituals' Peace Multitasking Salve


INGREDIENTS : Rosehip Oil, Jojoba Oil, Moringa Extract, Avocado Oil, Shea Butter, Fruit Extracts and Vitamin E.


USES / BENEFITS : Lightens Dark Spots / Discolorations, Moisturizing and Good for Minor Skin Irritations caused by Insect Bites or Rashes.


SIZE : 40g


PRICE : P200 / $4


DETAILS : This brand is now called From Jane with Love.


HOW TO USE : I scrape some of the salve, apply it directly and evenly onto my face, elbows and knees every night.


PROS : MIRACLE IT IS! I actually tried this even on my stretch marks and they really made a difference! I've been using this for two weeks but in a span of days, it effectively made my skin softer, smoother and clearer! Noticeable changes with my pimple marks! It's like every single day when i wake up, my pimple marks keeps getting more and more unnoticeable. Also makes my skin hydrated and supple. I've tried a different salve before. From a well-known organic / natural brand but it didn't do anything. Even when i used it for a month or more. I really regretted buying it. And it's even too expensive for its size. This one definitely is a multitasking salve! It's for everywhere! IT SMELLS AMAZING TOO! Very calming and actually helps me sleep at night. :)


CONS : NONE. EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS PRODUCT IS LOVABLE AND TO DIE FOR!


VERDICT : ONE OF THE BEST! :) and it's even more amazing when i started using their Snowflake Face Cream in my morning routine days ago! ROAD TO FLAWLESSNESS!!! This is a great moisturizer too! Especially if you have dry skin or you're always in a cold place, this is perfect for you too! You can never go wrong with this. Plus it's very handy! You can bring it everywhere you go. Even when you travel! Not to mention that a little goes a long way and it can last for months! Super worth it!  ❤️


RATING : 500/100 ✨





DISCLAIMER : What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.










If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C