(REVIEW) Kaye's Skincare Products : Magic Brow Lash


"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."




PRODUCT : Kaye's Skincare Products' Magic Brow Lash


INGREDIENTS : Castor Oil, Almond Oil, Jojoba Oil, Rosehip and Vitamin E.


USES / BENEFITS : Eyelash and Eyebrow Serum for longer lashes and thicker eyebrows.


SIZE : 6ml & 12ml


PRICE : P120 / $2.4 & P150 / $3


DETAILS : This product is said to be 10x more effective than the normal Pure Castor Oil Brow and Lash Grower / Thickener.


HOW TO USE : After my skincare routine, i put it on my eyebrows first then on my upper and lower lashes ☺️


PROS : I have the 6ml that i've been using every night for more than 3 weeks now. It still looks full and it really did wonders or i can even call it magic! It smells amazing and it's not your ordinary or typical eyelash / eyebrow serum. It's super different! Its consistency is very light unlike other pure castor oil for your brows and lashes. It helped me fill in the gaps on my eyebrows! FINALLY! And since i always had sparse brows plus my scar on my brow making it look more empty but now, this one is working on the thickness of my brows too. As for my lashes, it's noticeably longer and thicker too! Not to mention that it doesn't fall off easily like before. Whenever i wear mascara, it looks like i'm wearing falsies! :)


CONS : NONE! This product is pure awesome!


VERDICT : If you think you'll be needing falsies forever, it's a big lie! This is the answer to all your brow / lash problems! I know a lot of people out there tried so many products like this but really! This is way different from all those! It helped me a lot with my problems and i will continue using it because i'm so addicted and pleased with how it worked! And i'm sure it can help you too and you're going to love it as much as i do. Not to mention that it will last you months. ❤️


RATING : 100/100 ✨





DISCLAIMER : What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.










If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Instagram
Facebook
Shopee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C