(REVIEW) The Cold Process PH : Tomato Milk Soap


"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."




PRODUCT : The Cold Process PH's Tomato Milk Soap.


INGREDIENTS : Tomato Extract, Goat's Milk and Virgin Coconut Oil.


USES / BENEFITS : Skin Brightening and Protecting.


SIZE : 135g


PRICE : P170 / $3.4


DETAILS : This product is said to be HYPOALLERGENIC.


HOW TO USE : I lather it on my hands then massage it on damp skin, wait for a minute or two before rinsing. 


PROS : I've been using this soap for more than a week and i'm impressed! From the first wash, my skin felt so clean! Like squeaky clean! FOR REAL! And it smells delicious! First i was only using it on my face since i only have a sample cut but then i had to try using it on my body as well just because i want to see the effect of the soap on my face and body.. And it amazed me AGAIN! Why? Because when i rinsed it, DEAD SKIN CAME OFF! I just needed a little bit of scrub and they came off like magic! And after that, my skin feels so refreshed, renewed and extra clean! Smoother too! It really does what it's supposed to do plus the soap is really pretty!! It made me skin more blooming and less tired!


CONS : MEI YOU. No itchy feeling, no redness, no drying, none. NONE!


VERDICT : This is actually the first ever Tomato Soap that i've tried. And i think it made me addicted to it! How not to? I mean, Tomato + Milk?? Now i'm addicted to Goat's Milk, Honey, Oats, Coffee and TOMATO soaps!! AND IT REALLY IS HYPOALLERGENIC. I have sensitive + combination skin on my face and sensitive + dry skin on my body but i didn't experience nor felt anything funny when i used this soap. Therefore, all the soaps from this awesome brand are really hypoallergenic and super safe to use! Mild but very effective, like how we all want. This soap / brand deserves more praises than it's getting! And you won't regret buying from them, especially this soap! Also, if you're stressed with all the holiday rush or been stressed because of work / school, it's time for you to get one of this! For a better and blooming skin (especially with all the get-together, i know you wouldn't want to look haggard!)


RATING : 100/100 ✨





DISCLAIMER : What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.










If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C