(SWATCH + REVIEW) Milk Touch : Touch My Lip — comfiest lip product from an underrated korean beauty brand i've ever tried! ♡

SWATCH + REVIEW

FEATURING

Milk Touch's Touch My Lip











⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬



Packaging : 5/5
Smell : 5/5
Application : 5/5
Comfort : 5/5
Texture : 5/5
Longevity : 5/5





/VERDICT/
First off, let’s talk about the packaging. It came with a box which is very common with K-Beauty products. The color is very girly and it has very minimal prints on it which is just some letters in black but what made it unique is that, it looks like a milk carton which I find really cute. However, it doesn’t have any English translation of the ones written in Korean, aside from the brand name, product name and shade. The container is very simple as well, matches with the color of the box and again, only has minimal English words on it. Moving on to its scent, it’s very mild and sweet. I’m actually a fan of it because it smells so familiar but I can’t seem to figure out where I’ve encountered the scent before, one thing’s for sure, it doesn’t smell like any lip product I’ve tried before and it’s not even overwhelming. It’s perfect for my liking, it’s something I would love to sniff and for my lip products to smell like.

Application-wise, it has an angled applicator which helps me apply it better and it takes an ample amount of the product so I didn’t have to double dip the wand in the container. The tip of the applicator also reaches the corners of my lips without a problem and it’s very soft on the lips. When it comes to comfort, there’s no doubt about that with this one. It’s light and airy on the lips without drying it or settling between the cracks even after it dries. It also feels the same on the cheeks since I tried applying it there as well because the shade is so pretty and it blends like a dream! It doesn’t leave a stain from where I initially applied it on and it can be blended with just your fingers and I know blending using our fingers should be in a dabbing motion and not dragging motion as it has the tendency to remove pigment but even when I did the latter, the color is still there, looking pretty as ever! But the most important thing for me is that it didn’t trigger any breakouts of some sort for my cheek area and didn’t make it look greasy.

The texture, on the other hand, is very nice, creamy, almost like mousse if you ask me. The consistency is one of the best consistencies I’ve ever seen in a lip product and the finish is velvety, which I always prefer when it comes to lip products because I have naturally dry and chapped lips. The color is vibrant and opaque but I was able to easily tone it down by applying a little and blending my way through but it is buildable, depending on your preference, be it full lip, gradient or natural looking can be achieved with this one. Lastly, I wasn’t expecting this to be long lasting as I know there is no such thing as a perfect lip product. It has zero to minimal transfers when it’s newly applied and mostly no transfer / it doesn’t budge after it’s settled. But to my surprise, it lasts pretty long. I’ve tested this by wearing it for a whole day, no reservations when it comes to eating, for me to be able to see whether it can withstand eating and drinking and yes, it did! It fades after 6 hours but in a beautiful way, not in a way that would force you to do retouch because it leaves a nice tint on your lips, just to make sure you still won’t look pale.

They have a total of 4 shades but I chose the mellow rose out of all the shades because it’s the only shade that looks like an MLBB shade that would suit me. Because for me, the other shades are a little too bright except for one shade which is brick red but since I got a red shade from another line of Milk Touch, I chose to go for a more of an everyday shade this time and I’m glad I did. This is very pretty on the lips as it is or as a base for gradient lip and even on the eyes and cheeks. It’s perfect for day time coffee with friends or work. At first, I thought it was too pink for my skin tone but it ended up looking really nice and natural. It adds color to my skin in a not-so obvious way which I really like because I’m not that good when it comes to applying makeup so I always go for light. The shade is really perfect for making you look fresh and young without being too out there with the color. It’s the first pink shade I’m able to wear comfortably and regularly! Its original price is P560 / $11.2 but since it’s available on my Charis shop, the price is down to P490 / $9.8 which is already a good deal because for me, from the formula to longevity, it’s way better than most of the lip products that are being raved in the K-Beauty market. This brand is really underrated and it’s even one of the most affordable as compared to others!

SUPER RECOMMENDED! ✨







If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C