(REVIEW) LaStella : Premier Ampoule In Serum — this is the perfect example of "prevention is better than cure"

"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."

LaStella is a domestic skin care brand that has been highlighted in Hong Kong’s Bonjour. They are extremely selective regarding the brands that are featured on their shelves! La Stella is currently being carried by 60 of these beautiful stores and on their official online shopping malls throughout Hong Kong and Macau. Now the innovative technology of La Stella is being made available to all in the US.






PRODUCT
LaStella's Premier Ampoule In Serum

INGREDIENTS
Water, Butylene glycol, Glycerin, Cetearyl alcohol, Caprylic/Capric triglyceride, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydrogenated polyisobutene, Niacinamide, Squalane, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) seed oil, Centella asiatica extract, Camellia japonica flower extract, Camellia japonica seed extract, Arachidyl alcohol, Cetearyl glucoside, Behenyl alcohol, Sorbitan laurate, Arachidyl glucoside, Arginine, Argania spinosa kernel oil, Carbomer, Camellia japonica seed oil, Olea europaea (Olive) fruit oil, Panthenol, Polyglyceryl-10 distearate, Octyldodecanol, Rose extract, Glyceryl stearate, Allantoin, Xylitylglucoside, Adenosine, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Acetyl dipeptide-1 cetyl ester, Disodium EDTA, Anhydroxylitol, Honey, Xylitol, Glucose, Sodium hyaluronate, Chlorella vulgaris extract, Caprylyl glycol, Ceramide NP, Phytosphingosine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propolis extract, Resveratrol, Hippophae rhamnoides fruit extract, Magnesium chloride, Tetradecyl Aminobutyroylvalylaminobutyric Urea Trifluoroacetate and Acetyl Hexapeptide-8

USES / BENEFITS
- Lifting
- Anti-Wrinkle
- Moisturizing

SIZE
15ml


PRICE
P1,030 / $20.6

DETAILS
This product is said to be Certified by KFDA, Dermatologist tested and claims to help with whitening dark circles as well. It is a unique patented technology for the eye area.

[Patented Technology of Elasticity - Syn-Hycan]

Syn-Hycan is used as a filler replacement to boost hyaluronic acid in the skin. Filling tightly with locking moisture to enhance elasticity and makes skin moist and firm.


[Patented Technology of Moisture Barrier - Aquaxyl]
Moisture is stored in the skin for a long time. Thin and dry skin around the eyes will start to moisten with it and gives a plumping effect.


[Patented Technology of Formulation - Real Skin Structure]
Strengthens the skin barrier of the sensitive skin around the eyes, making you feel the strongest and most resilient eye area ever.

HOW TO USE
After applying my skincare that's lighter in consistency than this one, I press a tiny amount of the product and dab it lightly on to my under eye, creating three small dots on each under eye before massaging it using the cooling massager applicator starting from the inner corner of my eye in an outward and upward motion which I repeat for about five times before doing the same on the other side.



PROS
First off, this has the prettiest box ever! It’s hexagon-shaped and the design is like a neighborhood on a starry night. The purple sky and buildings under it, with accents of silver for the details of the product is very eye-catchy. Everything you need to know about the product is indicated in English, including the directions on how to use the product and most importantly, the ingredients. The product’s container is like a typical eye cream container; however, its applicator is different. It’s like a metal massager which I’ve never seen or encountered before, so I was excited to try it. The consistency is like a hybrid of serum and cream, it’s not thick but it’s really creamy. Non-greasy and non-sticky as well, perfect consistency for an eye cream if you ask me. It doesn’t have a particular smell to it and you all know I prefer that than those with added fragrance, moreover, this is being applied on the eye area which is where the most delicate skin is located so it really has to be as gentle as possible. Honestly, I don’t have any eye cream in my skincare routine before I started this because I don’t like complicated skincare routines, I’m more of a minimalist even when it comes to my skincare routine. My initial thought when I first used this was, it’s very moisturizing. And I only put an extremely small amount of it seeing its consistency, I already know that I only need to dispense a tiny dot for my eye area and I was correct because a little goes a long way with this one. Within one week of using it at night, I saw some noticeable changes on my under eyes which I didn’t expect to be that fast and when I thought that the sagging on my under eyes are hopeless!


CONS
It didn’t cause me to have any allergic reaction. However, it triggered milia seeds to appear in the eye area. And this is also the reason why I’m having a hard time bringing myself to incorporate eye creams in my skincare routine. But I know that, it’s just a small price I have to pay to prevent further sagging and wrinkling near my eyes.


VERDICT
It may not have lightened my eyebags which is not what it’s supposed to do and my dark circles are also from my asthma, it really did its job lifting my skin, especially the ones under my eyes. Even though I encountered a con which I feel is an isolated case because not everyone is prone to milia seeds or if they are, it’s triggered by something else. For my case, mine is triggered by creams in general and mainly, eye creams. I guess my skin type has something to do with it. But me being in my late 20s, I also know that my skin’s collagen production have started to decrease and I would really need some help with anti-aging or anti-wrinkle products if I want to prevent my skin from sagging which already started near my eyes, particularly under my eyes and I really saw how this improved that area within a week of using it. The price, on the other hand, is quite expensive but it’s more affordable than going to a clinic to have botox injection or laser your wrinkles. This product is really the best example of the saying, “prevention is better than cure”. Especially nowadays where ladies tend to be more critical and mindful of their appearances, as for myself, I would still use this but maybe lessen the frequency, like every other day and more cautious to not trigger my milia seeds even more. But other than that, I feel that this product helped me more than it troubled me. Because milia seeds can go away even it takes a few months, it still goes away. But the wrinkles, once it started to appear, there’s no turning back, not unless you take desperate measures. So preventing it and investing in anti-aging / wrinkle preventing skincare would be the best. I would still recommend! ⭐️⭐️⭐️

RATING
85/100 ✨









DISCLAIMER What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.












If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
LaStella Premier Ampoule In Serum
My Charis Shop

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C