(SWATCH + REVIEW) Peach C : Honey Glow Cover Cushion — make your skin look rejuvenated with its honey-like dewy glow finish

SWATCH + REVIEW

FEATURING

Peach C's Honey Glow Cover Cushion











⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬



Packaging : 4.8/5
Smell : 5/5
Application : 5/5
Comfort : 5/5
Texture : 5/5
Longevity : 7/5






/VERDICT/
When I got this, I really find the packaging pretty and the color used is very pleasing to the eyes. The design is very minimalist yet classy with just the brand name printed in front and the rest of the details are either at the back, sides or top of the box. The only down side for it is that it doesn't have any English translation, especially for the ingredients. The container on the other hand, has a nice texture to it with debossed accent on the brand name in rose gold font. The cushion size is decent; mirror is the perfect size and the puff that comes with it is really cute as it has a shape of a peach, the fruit. In terms of the scent, it really smells good. Very mild as compared to other cushions I’ve tried but just the perfect scent I would like for a cushion to have. Not overwhelming for my nose which is what I always prefer when it comes to foundations or cushions as I apply it on my whole entire face and neck, so if the smell of it is too strong, it will definitely trigger my allergic rhinitis or sniffles. And I don’t even want to be sneezing the whole day, no matter how nice the product is. Luckily, this smells amazing!

Application wise, since the puff is not the ordinary circular shaped puff, it’s easier for me to reach under my eyes due to its pointy edge, also it’s very soft and delicate on the skin. A little goes a long way with this product, so I don’t have to keep pressing on the cushion because one full press on it can take an ample amount of the product for the face and neck, at least for my case. It’s also extremely easy to blend on the skin, just a few dab and it’s already blended nicely. It doesn’t oxidize and it’s very comfortable as it’s very light on the skin and non-sticky as well. One of the things I like about this is that it has SPF50+ PA+++ and I've been very consistent with applying sunscreen for months now, to avoid premature skin aging and such! And because of it having SPF, I won’t need to apply sunscreen prior this, hence not much layers of products on my skin which I prefer as I always choose to let my skin breathe than do something about my skin's texture which is normal as we are all flawsome. I was never a fan of cushions but I like this because it feels so airy, like I have nothing on. And it’s like I’m just wearing sunscreen. It didn’t trigger any breakouts / dryness on my skin which is one of my main concerns when wearing cushions or foundations since my skin is very indecisive towards makeup products or even its skin type, in general.


When it comes to its consistency and texture, it’s a little less thick than the other cushions I’ve encountered but nonetheless, it’s still pigmented and works well with the skin. I’d say, the consistency is a little similar to one of my concealers but not as heavy. Also, I would like to share how surprised I was with the coverage of this product. I have red areas, dark circles and some spots which are very stubborn but this was able to cover! It doesn’t have to be layered to cover them; just one layer is already enough and it also covers pores, not clog them! Making my skin’s appearance even toned, flawless and young-looking! Not to mention that it also has a dewy finish, so my skin don’t look too dry or dull and doesn’t cake at all, even after hours and hours of wearing it! A lot of cushions can be long-lasting and that is not new, but what’s new is that this can retain the skin looking fresh all day and not just for a few hours! I’m talking about the whole day, from morning to night! And that’s something amazing for me, especially I hate retouching my face that’s why I avoid using cushions and foundations because I find it troublesome to keep retouching, etc. But it looks like I’ll be wearing this more often.

Now, we’re down to the price point. It originally costs P1,500 / $30 but I do have an exclusive offer which lowers the price to P1,300 / $26 each. When you look at it, the price is intimidating but when you compare it with other cushions from the same country, it’s one of the cheapest already. And I personally think that it’s worth it for its price, considering how well it performs or delivers. It has 3 shades in total which is a good shade range from a K-beauty brand as most cushions only has 2 shades that are always usually light. I got the shade 01 Ivory because I’d rather get a lighter one than a darker one because I can easily work with it that way and even though it’s a tad bit lighter on my skin tone, I still think that it’s just nice and I can still use it without looking like some clown. So overall, I definitely like this cushion and find that it’s worth the money!  

SUPER RECOMMENDED! ✨







If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C