(REVIEW) LabNo : Cicaloe Water Soothing Toner — quickly soothes your troubled, acne-prone, sensitive and inflamed skin!

"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."













PRODUCT
LabNo's Cicaloe Water Soothing Toner

INGREDIENTS
Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Paeonia Lactiflora Bark / Sap Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Propanediol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Trehalose, Centella Asiatica Extract, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Betaine, Octyldodeceth-16, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Ceramide NP, Madecassoside and Ethylhexylglycerin.

USES / BENEFITS
- Soothing
- Moisturizing
- Calming

SIZE
200ml

PRICE
P980 / $19.6

DETAILS
This product is said to be suitable for all skin types.

HOW TO USE
In the morning, I just pour an ample amount on the palm of my hands and gently tap onto my skin. At night, I swipe through my face and neck using a cotton ball to remove dirt.

PROS
Starting off with its packaging; I find both the box and label very clean looking with it being white in color and a little bit of green accent to it which by the way, has some texture to it. All the details that needs to be known about the product is all indicated in Korean letters on the outside of the box and the English translations are inside the box which is good and something I always point out whenever I review something from countries that has different set of alphabets. The label is water-proof and as usual, it came with a seal to really know that it's new and fresh. In terms of the scent, it smells good. It has a very mild and relaxing scent for me, it also doesn’t have alcohol scent to it and doesn’t trigger any sniffles. The texture of it is really nice on the skin, to be honest. It doesn't have any oily or greasy feeling unlike other toners especially when I use hands but with this, whichever I use, be it a cotton ball or just my hands to apply it doesn't give an unpleasant feeling to my skin. As effect on me, it’s really gentle on the skin and removes dirt that cleansing alone couldn’t without drying my skin. I have a very weird skin type which is sensitive-combination and my skin has always been reddish or red spots / patches appear out of nowhere. And this helps me alleviate redness and calm my skin in an instant! It also helps dry up acne and prevents it because dirt is one of the most common causes of acne or breakouts. It makes my skin feels smoother, softer and plump afterwards and it controls oiliness but also moisturizes which is something I need due to my indecisive skin type. Other than that, it helped remove some small bumps on my forehead, lessened my blackheads and whiteheads as well. Definitely made my skin look clearer within just a few days using it.

CONS
No itchiness, redness, dryness or any indication of an allergic reaction while using this product. The only issue I have with it is the bottle itself. Although it is very sleek and considered handy because of the container shape but it has the tendency to spill because when I was taking photos of it and I just tilted it a bit, it already spilled quite an amount of the product which made me a little stressed out because I really don't like it when products spill or get wasted. Especially if I really like the product or it's really effective on me. So I suggest that if you are planning to bring it with you to travels, better to transfer it to a smaller spray bottle or more secured /  spill-free container.

VERDICT
Honestly, one of my most favourite toner ever! It made my skin feel so fresh afterwards and I saw how it improved my skin’s appearance and texture which I thought was a hopeless case. Especially the blackheads on my nose because it was the worst! It always comes back whenever I use peel-off blackhead removers due to my excessive sweating on that area too but this really made it better. And it really gave me a reason and relief to use it because I see how effective and gentle it was on my skin even when I started using this when my skin was having red patches. My skin always has bad days especially when it’s near the time of the month which stresses me out every single time but with this in my stash, I wouldn't have to worry at all anymore. I have been using it for 10 days, twice a day but the bottle doesn’t even look like it was used. I’m guessing that this bottle can last for months and for its price, it’s one good deal already! Knowing how good this product is and how it really helps with various skin concerns and conditions! It’s worth it and worth buying / repurchasing! It does what it’s supposed to do yet very gentle on the skin is what everyone w ants as skincare is a trial and error process to find the perfect skincare that would be suitable for each skin and I have found mine with this!  HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! ⭐️⭐️⭐️

RATING
100/100 ✨









DISCLAIMER What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.















If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
My Charis Shop
LabNo Water Soothing Toner

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C